KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current Super People vs Galactus

Current Super People vs Galactus
Started by: R.O.T. Yahman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Current Super People vs Galactus

Kal El
Kal L
Superboy Prime
Super Girl

Vs Galactus (Not allowed to exploit their weaknesses !)

All i can say is that Gslactus once lost against the God Force !

smile

The artist formely known as 'Sidekick of the JLAKMC' .... Whirly R.I.P. The JLA Kmc will live on without you.Thanks S.S for the sig.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2006 11:49 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Galactus creates an army of heralds to deal with them, although he may have to step in to deal with SB prime.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 12:06 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pepito

Galactus as written by people who are determined to make it really obvious that the heroes fighting him are powerful and who want to make a lazy Galactus loses story, will lose to godforce, Superteam and Wolverine. Galactus written as he was first described, is generally described and as befits his status, the one who crushed the skrull homeworld and can consume multiverses, wins easily.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 12:06 AM
Pepito is currently offline Click here to Send Pepito a Private Message Find more posts by Pepito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Erebus
The End

You know, I really like Galactus but this is getting ridiculous. These Galactus threads are getting like Wolverine was a couple months ago. If you want Galactus to lose then you need to put him up against an uber Cosmic, not some version or versions of Superman who will never stand a chance against G.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 12:18 AM
Darth_Erebus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Erebus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Erebus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

i think that maybe Superboy Prime as he's wearing AM's costume and has all red eyes might when we find out his powers.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 12:53 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExtraMision5555
SKELLETIL RESARCH

I agree with the oversaturation of galactus threads as of late. For future reference if you want galactus to lose or atleast have a decent battle, try a character on the status of Ego or something. This fight would just be the extinction of Kryptonians

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 02:40 AM
ExtraMision5555 is currently offline Click here to Send ExtraMision5555 a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraMision5555 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, this is just bad. All these Super-people would just get Super-Owned. Someone close this!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 03:14 AM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Big G has jobbed once or twice. But given his power level and versatility, there's no way he should lose.

He's a better telepath than Xavier (yes, he is...read Secret Wars). He can create people on a whim that could beat your average herald-level person. He Eats Planets. Planets. Even ridiculous numbers can't compete against someone like him. Would you be scared of 100 ants? 500?? Even if they had prep? Didn't think so. Annoyed maybe, but not scared for you life.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 05:21 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Would you be scared of 100 ants? 500?? Even if they had prep? Didn't think so. Annoyed maybe, but not scared for you life.

lol

best thing today

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 05:23 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote