KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman runs the gauntlet

Batman runs the gauntlet
Started by: Darth Kal-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Batman runs the gauntlet

Batman does not have any prep. Bruce has all his gadgets though. He has two days of rest between each battle. Where does he stop?

1) Mystique (in a deserted galley)
2) Russian
3) Elektra w/2 daggers
4) Kingpin w/Obliterator Cane
5) Dark Beast
6) Callisto
7) Lady Deathstrike

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 04:23 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gets to deathstrike. Then dies.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 04:25 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

He should die at Dark Beast, but no writer would have the guts...I agree Lady Deathstrike kills him.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 04:57 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Deatstrike may kill him. It could really go either way. Deathstrike would probably win the majority, but with all his gadgets, I see him winning maybe 4 times.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 05:02 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcus4600
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dark Beast should beat him.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 05:25 PM
Marcus4600 is currently offline Click here to Send Marcus4600 a Private Message Find more posts by Marcus4600 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

another batgod thread

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 02:39 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryBalrog
child of the sun

2 days of rest? isn't that like 2 days of... prep?

"Blood and flame and sacrifice..."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 03:20 AM
FieryBalrog is currently offline Click here to Send FieryBalrog a Private Message Find more posts by FieryBalrog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

Elektra with daggers? wu'happened to her sai?? What the f**k?

Batman reaches finals an' bitchslapps Deathstrike...period

Sig by Scy!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 03:30 AM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

4 should stop him but no further than 5

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 04:03 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

is calliastro powerful?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 04:08 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
2 days of rest? isn't that like 2 days of... prep?
prep is when you can plan an attack or invent something to defeat your opponent. Rest is just lying on the bed, healing from any injuries and eating food and getting hydrated yes

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 06:02 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

I think he could go all the way till Dark Beast.....then gets slaughtered.

But kingpin with damn cane should be heck of a fight for him and should be very lucky to not get a hit.

Last edited by Sixth_Winged on Mar 12th, 2006 at 09:53 AM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 09:50 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tulika
A die-hard Ultron fan

All the way to LD, where it becomes muchly a gamble. I'd give it to Bats 4/10 against her.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 09:52 AM
Tulika is currently offline Click here to Send Tulika a Private Message Find more posts by Tulika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

I'd give Batman 1/10 against LD.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 10:48 AM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Tulika
All the way to LD, where it becomes muchly a gamble. I'd give it to Bats 4/10 against her.

Originally posted by Tshern
I'd give Batman 1/10 against LD.

You guy's are nuts !!!

Ld guts bats like a fish.....

Bats 0/10

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 11:11 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by grey fox
You guy's are nuts !!!

Ld guts bats like a fish.....

Bats 0/10

That's what i said.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 11:15 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Bats just takes th Batplane and bombs her... oh hang on, we're not talking Frank Miller's Batman... then he reaches Deathstrike and would win 3/10 methinks

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 11:16 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Knightfall93
Bats just takes th Batplane and bombs her... oh hang on, we're not talking Frank Miller's Batman... then he reaches Deathstrike and would win 3/10 methinks

Batman wears Batplane on his belt?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 11:18 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Knightfall93

Methinks your out your ever loving mind ....

Deathstrike decapitates bats with a flick of the wrist.....

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 11:20 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tulika
A die-hard Ultron fan

Deathstrike is not Wolverine's match in fighting skills as shown in comics, and Batman is considerably better than Wolvie. Deathstrike can be knocked out and that's all Bats needs. He can do it.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2006 11:24 AM
Tulika is currently offline Click here to Send Tulika a Private Message Find more posts by Tulika Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote