KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Juggernaut vs Superman

Classic Juggernaut vs Superman
Started by: x_danny_x

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
x_danny_x

Superman vs Juggernaut

Superman will win after getting tired of hitting Juggernaut all day and just throw Juggernaut somewhere far to fight another day!

well I know this will get the fights started

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 03:23 PM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Gotta go with the man in blue and red tights.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 06:19 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Well if I was superman I would pick him up and take him into space and try to lauch him into the sun. If supes can do that hell win

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Jan 7th, 2005 10:52 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x_danny_x

hheeheee, the throwing into space trick and now added throwing into the Sun. Works every time!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 03:25 AM
x_danny_x is currently offline Click here to Send x_danny_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_danny_x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Okay Superman will smack Juggernaut around for a while and Juggernaut will just stand up and be knocked down again.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 01:44 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

i think hulk wins cause he has unlimited strength wink

it seems the hulk fans would say something like that so i thought i'd jump in and say it. they think hulk can beat superman (yea right) and juggernaut (yea right) and probably at the same time...

but superman and juggernaut threads shouldnt be created. nor should dc/marvel. same universe battles are cool. unless the 2 companies merge into one, and all of one universe is powered up (marvel) or all of one universe is powered down (DC). that would be cool.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 02:33 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

not an amalgam thing either... just twice as many characters in the same amount of space...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 02:33 AM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I go offline for a week and how the heck did all of these Juggernaut threads come about. Anyways as tough as Juggernaut is he will not beat down Superman. There I said it. Like somebody said Superman will beat him down but Juggy will get right back up. They did actually have a confrontation in the Marvel vs. DC comic. Superman floored Juggy with one shot and left Juggy with a what the hell look on his face. In the end Juggy cannot stand up to the mighty Superman.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 02:36 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

I hear ya KillAll, but I don't completely agree though. Some Marvel/DC match-ups are pretty good, if matched right that is. Some shouldn't happen, but some have pretty good potential though. Then again, it's all on how you think about it I guess.

And jugg74, I agree. Although Supes can't really hurt Juggernaut, there's no way for Juggernaut to really get an offensive advantage. Defensive maybe, but not offensive.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 05:52 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ayjay
Psycho....

superman beats down jugz.....but i dunno about killing him.....but beating him...defintely

*Is ThEre N e OnE SeXier?*

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 06:01 AM
ayjay is currently offline Click here to Send ayjay a Private Message Find more posts by ayjay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i hate to do this but that now infamous crossover issue that showed supes man handling hulk. after the worlds started to amalgamate juggy was the first person supes put his hands on. in fact he said "i dont know who you are or where you came from, but i do know you dont belong here", follwed by a swift right hand to the face. juggy even saId GHHN! upon receving the blow

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 07:10 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x_danny_x

quote:
Originally posted by KillAll
i think hulk wins cause he has unlimited strength wink

it seems the hulk fans would say something like that so i thought i'd jump in and say it. they think hulk can beat superman (yea right) and juggernaut (yea right) and probably at the same time...

but superman and juggernaut threads shouldnt be created. nor should dc/marvel. same universe battles are cool. unless the 2 companies merge into one, and all of one universe is powered up (marvel) or all of one universe is powered down (DC). that would be cool.

I understand about the Crossovers not going.........well... not making any sense but the Batman vs Captain America match up was pretty good!

made more sense than when Batman fought Wonder Woman and almost won laughing

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 04:27 PM
Fanboy

Hey Superman will beat down Juggernaut and Juggernaut will be defeated but be to proud to admit it.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 12:41 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark_Juggernaut

If they HAVE to fight till one dies, Juggy will win simply because he can fight for eternity and even supes gets tired. But supes is to crazy for Juggy to have a good opening, and he'll constantly be tossed around like when he fought war. He'll never get hurt tho, even if he's tossed into the sun...he'll just float in space being pissed at supes for leaving him there.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 04:36 PM
Dark_Juggernaut is currently offline Click here to Send Dark_Juggernaut a Private Message Find more posts by Dark_Juggernaut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

If he's thrown into the sun he'll just jump back out.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 04:44 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

And people say that he hasn't got credit off the back of his thread with Hulk.

He's gone from an X-Men villain to a credible challenge for Superman and The Silver Surfer.

Get real.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 05:04 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

quote:
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
And people say that he hasn't got credit off the back of his thread with Hulk.

He's gone from an X-Men villain to a credible challenge for Superman and The Silver Surfer.

Get real.

-AC

You say it like 100% of those threads are made by people who know what they're talking about.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 05:47 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"You say it like 100% of those threads are made by people who know what they're talking about."

Half the people talking in them have no clue what they're saying either.

Some of those threads shouldn't get past the second page.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 05:59 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vegas
Sin City Sith Lord

The Boy Scout in blue takes this one.

Sig by ThePittman

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 10:22 PM
Darth Vegas is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vegas a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vegas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathclock

quote:
Originally posted by manjaro
juggy even saId GHHN! upon receving the blow

made me spit coffee on my keyboard, thx alot

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 11:33 PM
deathclock is currently offline Click here to Send deathclock a Private Message Find more posts by deathclock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote