KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonderman vs. Hyperion

Wonderman vs. Hyperion
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Wonderman vs. Hyperion

fights on the moon...........

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 04:58 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Hyperion beat WM before. And, very decisively.
I'm not sure how he would do against a more experienced Wonderman now though.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 06:52 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Wow...maybe Hyperion.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 03:53 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

I HAVE SOME SCANS OF THIS FIGHT.

Last edited by Facee on Apr 1st, 2006 at 04:22 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 04:17 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 04:23 PM
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

What was this fight from, and which Hyperion was it?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2006 07:24 PM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 02:31 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Yea I read that comic years ago, and Hyperion killed Wonderman, but back in those days Wonderman couldn't fly under his own power. The new Wonderman is stronger than he was then, so my vote goes to Simon this time around.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 02:42 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Yea I read that comic years ago, and Hyperion killed Wonderman, but back in those days Wonderman couldn't fly under his own power. The new Wonderman is stronger than he was then, so my vote goes to Simon this time around.

That is what I meant before. I am not sure what has changed about wonderman.

Is there an updated profile anywhere?

Anyway, he was class 95, and was supposedly indestructible, because he was actually made up of ionic energy. So, I never understood how Hyperion broke his arm.
Hyperion was class 75. That is a decent difference. I am a big fan of the fact that higher strength should not always mean that person is the winner. But, the difference between 95 and 75 is pretty big.
Anyway, when you read up on them, they both are pretty much made of energy-made-solid.

Somebody tell me about Wonderman now.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 02:47 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Wonderman was never purely made up of ionic energy, his bones were laced with ionic energy. As far as Hyperions strength level being class 75, Marvel made a mistake. The reason why I say this is, because before he ever fought Wonderman he was able to go toe to toe with Thor, and was able to not only hold his own, but actually made Thor work for the win. Thor can lift/press far beyond 100 tonnes. Marvel has made this mistake with a few of their chracters in the past Juggernaut being a prime example. Hyperion at his worse showed in strength feats that he was at the very least, in the low class 100 bracket.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:07 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:10 AM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

go to chara bios and click on wonderman.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 03:11 AM