KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » KMC vs CBR

KMC vs CBR
Started by: soujaboy09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning KMC vs CBR

Ok I read through the rules and I didn't see a rule against this so I hope I dont get banned for this.

Ok I joined CBR a while back, and it went nice fow a while. I then started talking in the Comicbook Rumbles thread(comicbook vs forum), and I heard some of the dumbest arguments ever. Not only that it was like if one person said something the next had to say it. So I gave up and just started saying stupid stuff.

So I was just wondering about any others experiance with CBR. I mean sure its a great site verry well put together, but some of the people there are just... wow. I got reported for showing Ultimate Colossus scans of his fight with Thor. They said it was PIS.

I think some of us here should go, and increase there knowledge.

Mods please dont close this, but if you decide to at least let it stay up for a while.

All Love intended, its a great site I just dont feel welcome.

Dont want to cause trouble just want to see if it was ok without the link.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 08:57 PM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

What the f**k?

KMC>>>>>>>>>>>all other sites. Period. The genuinely nice, intelligent, funny, knowledgeable, and helpful individuals actually outnumber the jackasses and fanboys which is very rare on the Internet.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 09:06 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its just that some of the people there don't know very much about comics.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 09:08 PM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

superherochat is pretty cool, just thought I should let you know. KMC is my home when it comes to forums though.

never been on CBR much......so I cant really say anything...

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 09:12 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is the best site I've been on. This site actually has great Mods, and knowledgeable members.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 09:18 PM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

you just made the same thread a while ago and it was closed....Why the hell are you making another one???

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 09:25 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
you just made the same thread a while ago and it was closed....Why the hell are you making another one???

The other one was closed because of a link that was posted... he didn't do that this time.... so what's the problem?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t398399.html

.... unless you're going to come up with a different reason for closing it this time

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 09:37 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

This isn't even mainly a comicbook site and its better then them all.

Newsarama comes in second though.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 09:40 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Originally posted by Scoobless
The other one was closed because of a link that was posted... he didn't do that this time.... so what's the problem?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t398399.html

.... unless you're going to come up with a different reason for closing it this time

no expression
this thread is still gonna get closed cuz its a versus forum and this isnt a versus match. stick out tongue

Last edited by General Kon-El on Apr 2nd, 2006 at 09:45 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 09:41 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

It could get moved.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 09:47 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

this thread is still gonna get closed cuz its a versus forum and this isnt a versus match. stick out tongue

that's more of a moving thing than a closing thing

stick out tongue stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 09:57 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Originally posted by Scoobless
that's more of a moving thing than a closing thing

stick out tongue stick out tongue
all right you win this round....

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 10:48 PM
Badabing
Karen

Just checked out that CBR site out of morbid curiosity and saw a Care Bears vs My Little Pony thread. Soujaboy seek help and don't ever bring up CBR in this forum.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 11:04 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

all right you win this round....

at least you won something, scoob . . .

laughing laughing

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 11:29 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

KMC's sig's and thread designs far outweigh CBR's bigger avatar. But for debates, as much as i hate to say it, but majority of people here would get pwned in debates if they encounter a veteran debater there. But they have the advantage of killing trolls and fanboys quicker before their disease could spread even moreso than KMC.

But, yeah. Some of the threads sucked there so i stopped posting there altogether. Their junior members are far too much delved into anime and manga and unfortunately, the combined factors make plenty of rubbish threads

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 11:52 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by badabing
Just checked out that CBR site out of morbid curiosity and saw a Care Bears vs My Little Pony thread. Soujaboy seek help and don't ever bring up CBR in this forum.

It's not my fault some of the people at CBR are insane

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 12:38 AM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
KMC's sig's and thread designs far outweigh CBR's bigger avatar. But for debates, as much as i hate to say it, but majority of people here would get pwned in debates if they encounter a veteran debater there. But they have the advantage of killing trolls and fanboys quicker before their disease could spread even moreso than KMC.

But, yeah. Some of the threads sucked there so i stopped posting there altogether. Their junior members are far too much delved into anime and manga and unfortunately, the combined factors make plenty of rubbish threads

I actually believe that the posters here have a lot more knowledge than some of the higher poster there. Some of the great posters here will post something and show scans to back up there debate. People there will just say something, and if a majority of the people there believe it then they think there correct.

Some of the people there truly believe that Savage Hulk is the strongest character on earth.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 12:42 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by soujaboy09
It's not my fault some of the people at CBR are insane

You're right, it's not. I just snapped after I saw the Care Bears vs My Little Pony. laughing

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 12:42 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Some of the people there truly believe that Savage Hulk is the strongest character on earth.

That's because he is shifty

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 12:50 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

I actually believe that the posters here have a lot more knowledge than some of the higher poster there. Some of the great posters here will post something and show scans to back up there debate. People there will just say something, and if a majority of the people there believe it then they think there correct.

Dude, that's only the majority. Some of the high end vet debaters there would make people here almost cry of humiliation. At least that's the impression i got back a few years ago lurking there. Those vets were probably gone by now, only a few remains that seemed to have rared out. But maybe you're on to something because the quality have declined greatly from before.

And yes, I do think too that Savage Hulk to can become the strongest character on earth with the proper degree of anger.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 12:53 AM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote