KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ultimate Thor Vs. Thunderstrike (Eric Masterson)

Ultimate Thor Vs. Thunderstrike (Eric Masterson)
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Ultimate Thor Vs. Thunderstrike (Eric Masterson)

It's a battle between the two REAL Thor wannabe's...the Ultimate's ultimate Thor and the one time stand-in Thor, Thunderstrike A.K.A. Eric Masterson. There's NO PREP, and the battle takes place in and over the Grand Canyon...who triumphs over the other?

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 08:59 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmmm. I think Ultimate Thor may take this one. He's got the strength and speed advantage.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 09:04 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnR

I'll say Ultimate Thor too. He was frying the Skrull invasion force with his lightning and took down the Ultimates single handed (of course, he lost in the end).

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 01:30 AM
JohnR is currently offline Click here to Send JohnR a Private Message Find more posts by JohnR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JohnR
I'll say Ultimate Thor too. He was frying the Skrull invasion force with his lightning and took down the Ultimates single handed (of course, he lost in the end).

But ya know, Thunderstrike is no pansy either....he stopped Juggernaut once and cut his helmet off....that's pretty impressive.

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:33 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
But ya know, Thunderstrike is no pansy either....he stopped Juggernaut once and cut his helmet off....that's pretty impressive.

thunderstrike has never stopped juggernaut

Bankai.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:35 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
thunderstrike has never stopped juggernaut

big grin Yes, he did...check out "Thunderstrike" issue #2...he cut his helmet off with Blood Axe's enchanted axe and could have beheaded him, but he didn't.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:39 PM
Estacado
Legendary

i hve the issue he never stopped him just hit off his helmet with the axe

Bankai.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:41 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Thunderstrike (as Thor) was the only character to rock Thanos in Infinity gauntlet. KO'ing him briefly.

Does Ultimate Thor have any comparable feats?

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:41 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

i hve the issue he never stopped him just hit off his helmet with the axe

This is true. I have that issue as well and when he actually tried to stop juggernaut he ended up face first in the concrete. If he didn't have Bloodaxe's axe he would have lost.

Whoah!

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:43 PM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

most people on this forum are such idiots saying things that never happened like when i said that in doomsday wars doomsday ripped plastic man in half everybody said no thats is impossible and when i showed the scans everyone was saying that is not true and lots of shit

Bankai.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:47 PM
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

most people on this forum are such idiots saying things that never happened like when i said that in doomsday wars doomsday ripped plastic man in half everybody said no thats is impossible and when i showed the scans everyone was saying that is not true and lots of shit

Not impossible, just really, really, really bad writing....by all rights, Doomsday SHOULD NOT be able to rip Plastic Man in half, not without a lot of crap on the writer's part....

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:54 PM