KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Man vs. Super Skrull

Wonder Man vs. Super Skrull
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Cool Wonder Man vs. Super Skrull

Seems fair...if you're a silver screen fan.

Attachment: fanart_cyber_ghost.jpg
This has been downloaded 54 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 08:20 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

There are two things I would be concerned about here: Force Bubbles and Nova Heat. Can he repel them both?

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 08:21 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I wonder if a combo of his ionic energies and his strength can rip the skrulls streach.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 08:27 AM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonderman might be able to break his force fields. Wonder-Man could probably break free of his grip, so that's not a worry. I just wonder about that nova heat.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 08:32 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Well what detaches from the ion causes all heat...so i doubt Wonder Man would be in to much danger.

Attachment: humantorch1.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 08:47 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Superskrull can't reach the temperatures the Torch can (i think).... even so, Wonderman has a ridiculously high resistance to extreme temperatures

Force bubbles would be annoying..... it's the strength, elasticity and invisibility that're the real problem..... i can't see too many purely physical beings beating the Superskrull because it's hard to hit what you can't see.... and when you do hit him he can absorb the impact with his rubbery body

Wonderman isn't easy to hurt either.... but if the Skrull fights smart he should win this

EDIT: Wonderman can see in infrared..... would that negate the Skrull's invisibility?.... could be an important factor

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 06:20 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote