KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Phoenix vs. Chaos

Phoenix vs. Chaos
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Miffed Phoenix vs. Chaos

We remember what Mastermind did to her.
How do you think shed' hole up against a big shot

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 12:18 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Is this a spite thread cos i put down your comments in that She Hulk thread? wink

Regardless, Phoenix wins. If you read her bio, or better still read the relevant comics (Uncanny X-men 101 to 137) you'd see that after saving the multiverse from the M'kraan crystal, Phoenix powered herself down because her job, her reason from manifesting had been completed. She made herself vulnerable.

As such referencing Masterminds actions in light of this info is irrelevant as in a straight up match both he and Chaos would get annhilated. smile

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 12:39 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Well i know how the Scarlett Witch and other members of the universe have stood down entities.
Phoenix is a force but not an entity and is more a participant of the universe than a ruler of it.
I give it to Chaos.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 12:46 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Well i know how the Scarlett Witch and other members of the universe have stood down entities.
Phoenix is a force but not an entity and is more a participant of the universe than a ruler of it.
I give it to Chaos.

What a poor argument. What does Scarlet witchs performance against other forces have to do with how Chaos would fare against the Phoenix?

You need to update your Phoenix knowledge. The Phoenix is both an entity and a force. Its human form being Jean Grey. The Phoenix both maintains life in the universe and exists outside of the realms of reality so your argument is void.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:14 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Chaos maligins telepathy and reverses telekenitics and that just gets things rolling.

Attachment: phoenix.gif
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:21 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Chaos maligins telepathy and reverses telekenitics and that just gets things rolling.

And yet Phoenix isnt just a telepath/telekinetic. Its a cosmic force that determines Marvel reality.

This match up is absurd and arose from spite and as such i feel no need to participate any further. Very immature. no

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 01:26 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

I give it to Chaos.

Yeah right. Chaos doesn't stand a chance!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2006 02:53 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote