KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Strange, Batman & Hulk as One vs Thanos

Strange, Batman & Hulk as One vs Thanos
Started by: Crease

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Strange, Batman & Hulk as One vs Thanos

The Grandmaster has offered Thanos of Titan membership into The Elders of the Universe. Thanos has to defeat a being of The Grandmaster's creation that he claims will rival the power of The Mad Titan. An amalgam of 3 earthborn mortals, from two different realities.

Intrigued and not having had a challenge in eons, Thanos mulls the offer. The thought of adding the Power Primordial to his own personal might is too much to bear. If he were to tap into it in conjunction with The Fallen One's black matter and his own cosmic might...the possibilities would be endless. Thanos accepts.

Knowing that Thanos couldn't resist such an offer, The Grandmaster has already commissioned his fellow Elder, The Collector, to gather 3 individuals to hold in stasis. For raw strength, they have The Hulk. Mystical might and preparation is present in the form of Earth's Socerer Supreme, Dr. Strange. And for for raw H2H fighting skill and prep ability, Batman.

The Grandmaster concentrates mightily, drawing upon The Power Primordial. An instant later, the 3 are merged as one, with all of the abilities, experience, artifacts, and equipment of each at his disposal.

Each has one week to prepare...who wins and how?

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:15 AM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I need for more people to chime in on this one to even come close to a decision. confused blink

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:21 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmmm. Strange has said that the Titan is more powerful. I'm assuming his powerlevel is what we're looking at here.
Batman is by no means near Thanos' intelligence. Even combined with Dr. Strange, it's still not enough.
Hulk's strength really wasn't enough to come close either.

My vote is for Thanos, but it's slim.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 03:23 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

lol does strange have his artifacts, or prep if so he wins alone

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 04:53 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strange has been quoted as saying, "With all my power, I cannot defeat the Mad Titan alone."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 05:13 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

yeah and that sounds like bull since strange has defeated death

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 05:26 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prove it, because I don't believe you.

Also, remember: Thanos had Death in love with him, and he also had sex with her. He's defeated Death and then some.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 05:35 AM
vold

thanos fanboys...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 07:18 AM
vold is currently offline Click here to Send vold a Private Message Find more posts by vold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prove to me that Dr. Strange alone could take Thanos, and I'll change my opionion. By your immediate cry of fanboy, it seems that you can't.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 07:35 AM
Doom3524

The most important thing in the first post on this thread is "given one week to prepare" That gives Strange enough time to gather all of his crazy artifacts and Batman time enough to be....well.....Batman. Thanos is immensly powerful and a top notch cosmic power, but even given the time to think about it he also has his own internal "I have to mess up" issues. The difference maker is the Hulk. It has been said that his strength has no limits, and anyone who has seen or read anything with the Maestro in it knows that is a true statement. With Thanos locked in battle with the Hulk encased in some forcefield provided by Strange (Much like the X-Man/Hulk vs. Thanos story) Batman comes up with some sort of gadget (I F'n hate Batman by the way, he is such a dumb character) to make the final blow!

Winner: A very battle scarred trio.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 02:28 PM
Doom3524 is currently offline Click here to Send Doom3524 a Private Message Find more posts by Doom3524 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Doom3524
The most important thing in the first post on this thread is "given one week to prepare" That gives Strange enough time to gather all of his crazy artifacts and Batman time enough to be....well.....Batman. Thanos is immensly powerful and a top notch cosmic power, but even given the time to think about it he also has his own internal "I have to mess up" issues. The difference maker is the Hulk. It has been said that his strength has no limits, and anyone who has seen or read anything with the Maestro in it knows that is a true statement. With Thanos locked in battle with the Hulk encased in some forcefield provided by Strange (Much like the X-Man/Hulk vs. Thanos story) Batman comes up with some sort of gadget (I F'n hate Batman by the way, he is such a dumb character) to make the final blow!

Winner: A very battle scarred trio.

You'r forgetting the final part of the original post:

"The Grandmaster concentrates mightily, drawing upon The Power Primordial. An instant later, the 3 are merged as one, with all of the abilities, experience, artifacts, and equipment of each at his disposal."

These guys are no longer 3 seperate beings, so they can't each attack him seperately. The new, merged being posesses the combined attributes of each.

And yes, both Strange and Thanos have access to their respective artifacts. The only exceptions are no vehicles or robots. So no Batplane, no Sanctuary II for Thanos, no hoverchair or robot servants.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 05:15 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Also, Thanos has long since purged himself of the subconcious "I have to mess up" issues.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 05:19 PM
Doom3524

So wait, does this mean that Thanos has the Gauntlet?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 10:52 PM
Doom3524 is currently offline Click here to Send Doom3524 a Private Message Find more posts by Doom3524 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

No, Thanos doe not have the Gauntlett. After his one week of prep, he comes to the battlefield with whatever he would normally have on him during a physical confrontation.

The amalgam of Strange, Bats and Hulk also have whatever they woul;d normally carry on them. For instance, since Batman always has his utility belt they obviously have that on. They (it) would also probably have The eye of Agamotto and The Crimson Bands of Cytorrak as well.

Battle takes place on the barren surface of an earth-like moon.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2006 11:25 PM
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Bump.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 05:25 PM
golem370

If I remember correctly wasn't Dr Strange and Drax laying in a bin while Thanos was facing Odin K.O'ed?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 05:28 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Thanos gets access to what he wants, he could always grab the Cosmic Cube.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 05:31 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Fusui0on get's whomped .

Bat's is useless

Hulk is marginally useful but is one dimensional

Strange has admitted to getting his ass kicked by Thanos

The mad titan Pimp slaps this idiot so hard he separates back into his three forms.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 05:34 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
Fusui0on get's whomped .

Bat's is useless

Hulk is marginally useful but is one dimensional

Strange has admitted to getting his ass kicked by Thanos

The mad titan Pimp slaps this idiot so hard he separates back into his three forms.

So, if Dr. Strange had Batman's fighting ability, one week prep and Hulk's strength, The Mad Titan still gives him the pimp hand?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 06:08 PM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fighting ability won't help much when your opponent has throttled Champion when Champ had the Power Gem.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2006 06:09 PM