KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Death's Head II & Deathmetal vs Iron Man & Guardian

Death's Head II & Deathmetal vs Iron Man & Guardian
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Death's Head II & Deathmetal vs Iron Man & Guardian

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 04:04 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

laughing

I hope this is a spite thread.

Death's Head II, alone, could take both of them, and the back up they might call for.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 04:21 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Minion is from the future, his tech surpasses Tony's at the moment.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 04:24 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Yeah but remember how powerful King Mungi says Guardian is and to make it a bit more interesting I make Iron Man this version 21 century Armor

Attachment: armur2002.gif
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 01:25 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

DHII's a pimp. He would regularly clash with cosmic level characters in his run in Marvel UK. I'd take him over current Iron Man.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 07:34 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Hmmmm...I have several Death Head II comics and he didn't regularly battle cosmic entities. Well Guardian was recreated to battle Galactus and he himself has battled cosmic entities and Gods.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 07:39 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Blah, didn't he battle some sorceress that was uber powerful....and a crazy ugly guy with nearly as much power cosmic as Silver Surfer?? Can't remember the names for the life of me, but my recollection of him was him being a low-level herald type.

Maybe I'm getting mixed up. erm

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 07:42 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Death's Head II has handed the Hulk's ass to him in BattleTide (vol.2) #2...so Death Metal combined with Death's Head II will only be extra asskicking the other team gets...

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Apr 21st, 2006 at 08:02 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 08:00 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I have several comics where he was getting owned by Lionheart and various other jobber like characters. Killpower battled with him a few times to a stalemate, did he get an upgrade later in his series or something? because from the comics I have of him, he isn't hearld level.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 08:07 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Digi I think your talking about WRATHCHILDE- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/wrathchi.htm

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 08:24 PM
-K-M-

I have the comic with him, and Death's Head didn't beat him. It was a combination of the X-Men, Tuck who was powered by the Lotus and other girl who's name slips my mind right now did.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 08:28 PM
-K-M-

Oh and here is an indepth Guardian bio:
1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Guardian_I

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 08:32 PM
golem370

Did you write that Bio Mungi?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 08:38 PM
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by golem370
Did you write that Bio Mungi?

Part of it, just added the power/abilities section since Wikipedia deleted all my entries so this site used what I wrote there...here smile

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 08:39 PM
golem370

How are you so sure about all of his powers?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 08:40 PM
-K-M-

How are you so sure about all of his powers?

Oh remember I made the Alpha FLight respect thread, I have every issue of Alpha FLight vol.1-vol.3. Oh I know smile

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 08:46 PM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Problem is Minion is capable of copying the abilities of both minds and tech.

He'd have Mac's powers.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 09:05 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by illadelph12
Problem is Minion is capable of copying the abilities of both minds and tech.

He'd have Mac's powers.

and Mac can tap into his systems or just him down. He is a living computer himself.

Bio states: "Death Metal possesses a "psiphon" device, enabling him to drain and absorb the memories and personalities of others, to add to his own." he does powers as well?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 09:06 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Digi I think your talking about WRATHCHILDE- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/wrathchi.htm

Yeah....after reading the stuff on him, though, I guess DH didn't take him out alone. My bad. embarrasment

Old Post Apr 21st, 2006 10:22 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah....after reading the stuff on him, though, I guess DH didn't take him out alone. My bad. embarrasment

Pfft....noob smokin'

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 02:32 AM