KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Inhumans vs. SilverSurfer

Inhumans vs. SilverSurfer
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Inhumans vs. SilverSurfer

This Inhuman line-up versus SS, fights in the center of Attilan...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 04:51 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Inhumans 10/10

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 05:05 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

My money would be on Surfer. Not knocking the Inhumans or anything, but Surfer could kill all of them fairly easily and then square off with Black Bolt who I also feel Norrin could defeat.

Of course, if Maelstrom is included it makes things a whole lot different.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 06:08 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

He rips them apart Molecule by molecule....

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 06:10 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

SS should take Blackbolt out extremly quickly. After that this is a whole lot easier a task...

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 06:11 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tshern
SS should take Blackbolt out extremly quickly. After that this is a whole lot easier a task...

......Or he could just go back in time and kill his parents.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 06:13 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Karnak would KO Surfer easily.......... yes

shifty

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 06:24 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tshern
Protein-man

quote:
......Or he could just go back in time and kill his parents.

He has to take Blackbolt out in some way, that's one of them. I'm pretty sure Surfer can't take BB's scream.

Respect_Popeye

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 06:27 PM
Tshern is currently offline Click here to Send Tshern a Private Message Find more posts by Tshern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

SS, **** WITH THEIR MOLECULES OR JUST STERILISE THEM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 06:37 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Originally posted by Tshern
He has to take Blackbolt out in some way, that's one of them. I'm pretty sure Surfer can't take BB's scream.

I'm pretty sure he could. BB's scream is potent, but the manner in which it works kinda plays into Surfer's hands.

All of BB's powers involve manipulating electrons.

Surfer's a majestic level energy manipulator.

In a comic it might be a prolonged fight, but on the forum, all Surfer has to do is transmute that fork on BB's head into a green Lego and then impale him with his board while BB's powers are disrupted.

It would take maybe a 1/100 of a second.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 06:43 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

I don't think BB's scream can kill Surfer, but it'll definitly knock him out if he's going full potential. I know there's a scan of surfer surviving BB's sceam somewhere but BB can never use his scream at 100% efficiency since he runs the risk of destroying everything and everyone else around him. However, I still think Surfer wins because he hasw more versatile ways to kill BB.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 07:52 AM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

But this isn't just BB vs SS. There is Lockjaw, Karnak, Gorgon, Medusa, Crystal and many others to consider here. If BB gives him enough of a fight to go toe to toe than any one of these others could play a significant role in distracting SS for a win.

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 07:57 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AcousticDoc

does SS have a weak point for karnak?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 08:00 AM
AcousticDoc is currently offline Click here to Send AcousticDoc a Private Message Find more posts by AcousticDoc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Psyquis52
But this isn't just BB vs SS. There is Lockjaw, Karnak, Gorgon, Medusa, Crystal and many others to consider here. If BB gives him enough of a fight to go toe to toe than any one of these others could play a significant role in distracting SS for a win.

But half of them suck . Surfer could rip every hair out of medusa's head , Gorgon wouldn't phase him in the slightest , Karnak at the end of the day is still mortal and as such can be taken out by a swift cosmic neutering.

Lockjaw and crystal are even more useless then the ones already mentioned. Surfer whomps all of them before going back to surf through space....

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 08:02 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Crystal is pretty useless. She's got plenty of power and not enough brains to do anything with them.

I don't think Lockjaw is useless.

Karnak doesn't have to hit him, he just has to distract him in order for BB to go at it.

Thing phased Silver Surfer so why wouldn't Gorgon?

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 08:07 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Wait! Rethought my answer.

Blackbolt would give Silver Surfer a great fight...if he was alone. As is he's not going to do to Silver Surfer what he can do because he would be afraid of hurting the rest of the Inhumans.
Honestly I think Blackbolt could put down Silver Surfer. Not easily, and not often but at least once he could.
Silver Surfer wins 9/10 against Inhumans
SS wins 7.5/10 against BB by himself.

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 08:11 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Crystal is pretty useless. She's got plenty of power and not enough brains to do anything with them.

I don't think Lockjaw is useless.

Karnak doesn't have to hit him, he just has to distract him in order for BB to go at it.

Thing phased Silver Surfer so why wouldn't Gorgon?

No crystal;s useless because her abilities focus on the elements , while surfer is covered in 'Cosmic Glaze' (I swear to god this is what they described his silvery body as in the original comics) that protects him form the iciness of space , i doubt a fire or snow storm will even phase him .

Karnak is a cheater .. It makes no sense how a soft fleshy humanoid (such as Blackbolt) is perfect whereas Surfer could be imperfect.

Gorgon's main power is causing earthquakes by stamping the floor , surfer hovers a few inches off the ground.

Surfer can go FTL , Lockjaw trying to teleport him will be useless , not only that but it takes lockjaw a while to actually teleport someone.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 08:13 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Lockjaw make take a while but he's still a biga#@ dog! rock

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 08:19 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

He turns Lockjaw into wood.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 08:20 AM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Re: Inhumans vs. SilverSurfer

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
This Inhuman line-up versus SS, fights in the center of Attilan...

You guys aren't paying attention. Did you see the dude off BB's right shoulder? That's why Surfer loses.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 01:32 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote