KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Colossus vs Doc Sampson

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Doc Sampson 7 25.93%
Colossus 20 74.07%
Total: 27 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Colossus vs Doc Sampson
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Colossus vs Doc Sampson

Who wins between these two powerhouses? The fight takes place in the Australian outback.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 11:06 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd say Colossus. His durability gives him the big edge.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 11:10 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I wonder who is stronger between the two? I'd say Colossus wins too but I havn't read too many comics with Doc in them. I remember in the Marvel two-in-one annual #7 where Earths heroes fought Champion Doc was knocked out in his training session and the aliens didn't allow him to compete in the match with Champion.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 11:15 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Good match up, I say colossus probably because of his durability

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 11:17 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Maybe if we let Doc grow his hair down to his ankles that would help laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 11:23 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

hmm doc has duribilty as well, he was able to trade blows with the hulk, but i give it colossus, hes more well trained in combat.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2006 11:49 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

This one is tough.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 12:19 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Colossus , Doc has uber strength but poor defense.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 08:25 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Colossus has gotten an upgrade, he's quite a bit stronger than Samson if the handbooks are a factor in this fight, I say that Samson gets KO'd in under 5 minutes.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:23 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Disregarding the upgrade I'm going solo on this and saying that Samson takes home the stanley cup. I doubt Colossus even knows how to ice skate.

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:25 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Doc would TOTALLY Shrink Colossus and make him feel very weak... Doc wins due to his superior psychological skills!

Therapy defeats all!!

-_-

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:26 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say Colossus rips the hair off Samasons head, and gives it to Prof X.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:26 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Prof X eats it mistaking it for some rare Burmese salad.

Whoah!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:28 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

ya, all doc has to do is start talking about Colossus's sister sad

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 04:38 PM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Doc Samson : So Piotr , how does it feel to have everyone constantly get your name wrong

Colossus : Quiet , i shall crush you now.

Doc Samson : Let's not be hasty Mr Rasputin , i understand that you have some remnants left for a communist society.

Colossus : Dah , i believe that if worked upon then communism could be re-formed into an ideal way for society to live in .

Doc Samson : Understandable ....COUGHCOMMIECOUGH... Now you were telling me about your sister.

Colossus : Yes , i love my sister , of course i wish she'd stop aging to sixteen every X-men annual it's starting to cause problems.

Doc Samson : What kind of problems ? remember of course that none of this will leave my room .

Colossus : We'll i've been having dreams about Illyana , in the x-men costume..her ass wrapped in the tight black spandex.....MMMMM.

Doc Samson : Excuse me for a second, are you telling me that you have Incestuous fantasies about you sister ?

Colossus : Dah

Doc Samson : Dude your really ****ed in the head

Colossus : *Downcast* Dah

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 05:31 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

^ funny, but im sure colossus would probably work out why they call him samson and tear off his hair stick out tongue wont be so strong then, Him, proffessor X and lex luthor can tell their sob stories then

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 05:35 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soujaboy
I say Colossus rips the hair off Samasons head, and gives it to Prof X.

laughing laughing out loud eek! rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 05:41 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

Piotr all the way, he's a grown ass man now so he is well over class 100 plus those aliens ****ed with his genes and made him stronger, cuz they were looking to create a mindless drone, thru retconning doc samsons strentgh is now proprtiante to the lentgh of his hair(like the real samson) so maybe if he went off into the woods for about 3 years and grow it out mountain man style an just show up outta no where to challenge colossus then maybe he has a chancebig grin

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 08:49 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by manjaro
Piotr all the way, he's a grown ass man now so he is well over class 100 plus those aliens ****ed with his genes and made him stronger, cuz they were looking to create a mindless drone, thru retconning doc samsons strentgh is now proprtiante to the lentgh of his hair(like the real samson) so maybe if he went off into the woods for about 3 years and grow it out mountain man style an just show up outta no where to challenge colossus then maybe he has a chancebig grin
Docs strength is proportionate to the length of his hair? Did that happen in his mini?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:33 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Well this hasn't been settled yet. Doc has been impressing me lately.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2006 11:36 PM