KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Man vs. Wonder Woman

Wonder Man vs. Wonder Woman
Started by: batdude123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Wonder Man vs. Wonder Woman

This is the Wonder Man BEFORE he was revived by Scarlet Witch. The Wonder Man before could fly and shoot energy blasts from his lower body in an omnidirectional fashion. This is Current Wonder Woman. Who wins?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 12:36 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I think this would be a pretty cool battle. I say Wonder Woman because of her speed advantage but it could go the other way I suppose...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 12:41 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

I say WW 9/10
too fast and versatile for wm

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 12:51 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Re: Wonder Man vs. Wonder Woman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batdude123
This is the Wonder Man BEFORE he was revived by Scarlet Witch. The Wonder Man before could fly and shoot energy blasts from his lower body in an omnidirectional fashion. This is Current Wonder Woman. Who wins?

If anybody is confused by the wording of my post, the Wonder Man in this fight IS the Wonder Man that can fly and shoot energy blasts in an omnidirectional fashion.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 12:55 AM
Kon El
Genetically Modified

If he can only fly and do blasts, then it has to be Wonder Woman because she has super-fast reflexes and her bracelets can return energy beams to where they came from. Also she has cool fighting skills and super-strength and can also fly.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 12:58 AM
Kon El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonder Woman is Superman with boobs. This is pretty close to spite.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 01:01 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Kon El
If he can only fly and do blasts, then it has to be Wonder Woman because she has super-fast reflexes and her bracelets can return energy beams to where they came from. Also she has cool fighting skills and super-strength and can also fly.

No, this is Wonder Man with flight and his blasts WITH all of his other powers that he normally uses (Super strength, super stamina, super durability). I don't think that Wonder Woman could return his blasts with her bracelets simply because his blasts are too wide and they are omnidirectional. However, I say Wonder Woman wins this fight 8/10.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 01:01 AM
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Wonder Woman is stronger, faster, a better fighter, better, and wayyy better looking. She could just cross her bracelets to make a forcefield.

WW 9/10

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 01:12 AM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Wonderman is strong but not strong enough to match strength of WW. WM is beat in all catergories in this fight and it's actually a huge mismatch.

She handles him as easily as Supes did in JLA/Avengers #2.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 02:10 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

If you're talking about Wonder Man from his solo series, then i really don't see it as being an easy win for WW. He was manifesting powers out of nowhere, he could grow like Atlas, shoot fire etc. Very versatile.

And i don't think Diana gets an easy win over Simon as he is now either.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 02:24 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
If you're talking about Wonder Man from his solo series, then i really don't see it as being an easy win for WW. He was manifesting powers out of nowhere, he could grow like Atlas, shoot fire etc. Very versatile.

And i don't think Diana gets an easy win over Simon as he is now either.

Yeah, that's the Wonder Man I was talking about. I doubt she'd get an easy win over him either, but she would still win nevertheless. wink

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 02:32 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, that's the Wonder Man I was talking about. I doubt she'd get an easy win over him either, but she would still win nevertheless. wink
That version of Wonderman is still in the minor leagues compared to WW.

Ok she'll struggle a tad but she will win.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 02:33 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote