KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor vs. Hercules (on land)

Namor vs. Hercules (on land)
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Namor vs. Hercules (on land)

Namor is fresh out of the water

fight take place on land..

who wins ?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:24 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fresh out of water these two are evenly matched. I'd say slight edge to Herc though.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:25 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

eventually Hercules takes it, doesn't he?

Is there water ANYWHERE to be seen?

-_-

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:25 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

namor fresh out of water

no water in sight.... for the whole fight...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:31 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Namor is considered to be able to lift up to 100 tons while in contact with water.

Even in the water Herc. has lifted a object that Namor could not. So on land Namor is not as strong as Herc. either so I say Herc. 7/10.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:36 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Namor has those weird zapping abilities... maybe those give him an advantage...

can herc fly?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:36 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

no herc cannot fly

he has very powerful legs (but not as powerful than hulk legs)

he can make jumps... but he cannot fly....

thats are my infos...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:38 PM
tsilamini

im going to say namor 6/10 because of mobility and zapping

He'll have trouble in close to herc, but should be able to win with his smarts smile and the speed thing is a HUGE advantage

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:40 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by inamilist
im going to say namor 6/10 because of mobility and zapping

He'll have trouble in close to herc, but should be able to win with his smarts smile and the speed thing is a HUGE advantage
For some reason I don't think zapping is gonna hurt Hercules. But Olympian would be able to answer that.

I don't think Namors flight ability is gonna be a advantage unless Namor tries to run away.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:42 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

They fought before and Namor went into the water and it still made no difference if i can recall. I was a stalemate basically.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:44 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Hercules wins this

-_-

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:44 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by snoopdogg
For some reason I don't think zapping is gonna hurt Hercules. But Olympian would be able to answer that.

I don't think Namors flight ability is gonna be a advantage unless Namor tries to run away.

i think you are underestimating mobility and speed here

Namor gets to set the pace of the fight from the beginning and can easily escape from a situation that starts to go awry

It'll also let him get at Herc from angles that are difficult to defend from, like above and behind

Even if the zapping powers aren't effective, he is still strong and tough enough to trade lots of blows with herc

No flying, its Hercules with a considerable majority though, from my understanding that is

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:47 PM
Milkie

Originally posted by inamilist
i think you are underestimating mobility and speed here

Namor gets to set the pace of the fight from the beginning and can easily escape from a situation that starts to go awry

It'll also let him get at Herc from angles that are difficult to defend from, like above and behind

Even if the zapping powers aren't effective, he is still strong and tough enough to trade lots of blows with herc

No flying, its Hercules with a considerable majority though, from my understanding that is

If I can recall Hercules threw a huge rock at Namor when he flew... and hit him...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:50 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Milkie
If I can recall Hercules threw a huge rock at Namor when he flew... and hit him...
Good point. Flight isn't gonna be a advantage.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:53 PM
Badabing
Karen

How fast can Namor fly?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:58 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

I forgot.

It might be 65 mph or Sound Barrier Breaking

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:00 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Milkie
I forgot.

It might be 65 mph or Sound Barrier Breaking
I know he's not sound barrier breaking.

I'd say around 100MPH or so.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:01 PM
Milkie

He was able to keep up with some WWII Fighters so around 400 to 500 mph. No WWII Fighter broke the sound barrier. But he might be able to Fresh out the lake.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:05 PM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh, Mach 5 anyone? He's damn fast.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:06 PM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Namor with the black costume makes it very close 5/5 for each.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:08 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote