KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos w/bauble vs. King Thor

Thanos w/bauble vs. King Thor
Started by: Darth Kal-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Thanos w/bauble vs. King Thor

Thanos with the bauble that he took from Tyrant vs. King Thor. That orb he stole gave him enough power to stalemate Tyrant. Therefore, who wins this encounter? Remember King Thor is as powerful as Odin. And Thanos didn't let Odin take him down so easily.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 09:55 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

thanos deffinalty.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 12:20 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

you call running away from tyrant a stalemate?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 12:27 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider

i felt he did run away form tyrant also.
But King Thor would still loose.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 12:29 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider

"Running away is disorderly. Departing is strategic"

The Mad Titan got bored and left wink ...Seriously though one bauble probably helps Thanos stalemate King Thor. If it's RKT, with the magic of the runes, then Thanos is done for.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 12:46 AM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

RKT, Tyrant had a physical battle with Thanos..and why wouldn't he? Even Thanos admitted that Tyrant can kill him that way..Orb and all.
Should he have used any other high level abilities...he should have won a lot easier.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 12:52 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote