KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs. Darth Maul

Wolverine vs. Darth Maul
Started by: Deadpool14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

Wolverine vs. Darth Maul

fighting in the ravaged streets of New York city after Apocalypse attacked, like in the game. anyway
Who Wins??????

Attachment: wolverine92.jpg
This has been downloaded 86 time(s).

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 02:57 AM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Could the light saber cut through adamantium? If it doesn't, Wolverine can win. I'm not to sure how powerful Maul was with the force though.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:00 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

he's not powerful with the force at all...

-_-

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:01 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rick/Genis

Wolverine wins more than not.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:02 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

Originally posted by badabing
Could the light saber cut through adamantium? If it doesn't, Wolverine can win. I'm not to sure how powerful Maul was with the force though.

YOUR NOT???? *GASP!*

okay, many people consider him to be the BEST SITH EVER!!!!!!! he took down the whole black sun organization single handedly! anyway, he's good with the force. choke, pull, push, guy tried to read Maul's mind and died, can resist force lightning. tough dude...
let's say lightsaber does not cut adamantium

Attachment: sw-maul-bd3.jpg
This has been downloaded 81 time(s).

Last edited by UltimateStryfe on Apr 27th, 2006 at 03:06 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:03 AM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

Originally posted by Rick/Genis

try to defend that position and i will shoot your argument out of the sky.

Last edited by UltimateStryfe on Apr 27th, 2006 at 03:08 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:05 AM
Badabing
Karen

Wolverine wins more than not.

After Deadpool's lesson on Darth Maul, I wish to reverse my decision. And if DM is that powerful, this my be a bit of a spite thread.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:10 AM
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

After Deadpool's lesson on Darth Maul, I wish to reverse my decision. And if DM is that powerful, this my be a bit of a spite thread.

no, it is not a spite thread. i just get annoyed when accusations are made by someone who doesn't know what he's talking about. that was proven by, "he's not strong with the force at all." like i said, just try to give me evidence to support that.

Attachment: sw-maul-bd2.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Last edited by UltimateStryfe on Apr 27th, 2006 at 03:19 AM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:13 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

since force power rely on will power and wolverien ahs a storng will it be pritty hard to effect him with force powers.
also maul strong but he not that good. mace or yoda with out trying at all would kill him instantly.
anikan,obi would both by the second movie kick the living crap outa him.
so I think wolverine could diffinitly win. actauly last time i check maul was said to have good ristances to the force. but Im pritty sure he was said to have bad abilties with it and he was not strong at using it. also his stats in the stats book sugested it.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:16 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Deadpool14
no, it is not a spite thread. i just get annoyed when accusations by someone who knows nothing about it. that was proven by, "he's not strong with the force at all." like i said, just try to give me evidence to support that.

Yeah, but it doesn't seem like Wolvie has much of a chance. I don't know anything about the Star Wars books, so I appreciate the info. Are there respect threads for Star Wars characters.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:17 AM
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

Originally posted by capt it up
since force power rely on will power and wolverien ahs a storng will it be pritty hard to effect him with force powers.
also maul strong but he not that good. mace or yoda with out trying at all would kill him instantly.
anikan,obi would both by the second movie kick the living crap outa him.
so I think wolverine could diffinitly win. actauly last time i check maul was said to have good ristances to the force. but Im pritty sure he was said to have bad abilties with it and he was not strong at using it. also his stats in the stats book sugested it.

first, Maul kicked Vader's @$$. second, Mace and Yoda could kill Maul, only because they are the best in the whole freakin' galaxy! obiwan is just better than Maul, but he was better than anakin too. Maul took out black sun, by himself, the whole thing! do you know what that is?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:26 AM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

deadpool is single handingly defending maul here. in all honestly maul would rip wolvie to shreads. Maul would not show any mercy other than the cocky Zabrak attitude or proud what ever you call it. he loses wolvie does

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:30 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Post some links for Darth Maul. I honestly only know Star Wars from the movie, I've never read any of the books. The movies seems to be what everyone is basing their opinions from.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:33 AM
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

Originally posted by Redatom65
deadpool is single handingly defending maul here. in all honestly maul would rip wolvie to shreads. Maul would not show any mercy other than the cocky Zabrak attitude or proud what ever you call it. he loses wolvie does

thank you i do laughing
you're right: Zabraks make up the fiercest warriors in that galaxy btw

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:33 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

first, Maul kicked Vader's @$$. second, Mace and Yoda could kill Maul, only because they are the best in the whole freakin' galaxy! obiwan is just better than Maul, but he was better than anakin too. Maul took out black sun, by himself, the whole thing! do you know what that is?

how could maul of kicked vader ass? maul was long dead befor vader was ever around.
naw I ahve no idea what black sun is.
I only read about windu and yoda , but mostly windu

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:36 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

some links:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/ch...maul/index.html
use the tabs at the top of the article to go in depth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darth_Maul
wikipedia is on the dot when it comes to comics

plus, I own: Star Wars: Darth Maul (the comic book)
he takes black sun. awesome

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:38 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

my guys windu dudes the man and in my oppion he the best and even yoda would lose to him

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:40 AM
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

Originally posted by capt it up
how could maul of kicked vader ass? maul was long dead befor vader was ever around.
naw I ahve no idea what black sun is.
I only read about windu and yoda , but mostly windu

use the second link i posted to find out how he came back THREE times.
also, black sun is probably at wiki... yeah, it's in that same article

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:40 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

use the second link i posted to find out how he came back THREE times.
also, black sun is probably at wiki... yeah, it's in that same article

dude ur own link says it non-cannon, so most of ur info on darth is un useable

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:42 AM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Darth Maul should win 10/10. From what I know of the force the only time "will power" would come into effect on the part of the victim would be when a force user is attempting to affect their mind. In many ways the force mimics telepathy and telekinesis, thus while will power might come into play with the former, it should not with the latter. That leaves force choke or simply exploding internal organs. Honesty, all Darth Maul has to do is lift Wolverine 3 inches off the ground and his is disabled.

It is sometimes difficult to get a measure of what the force can do from the movies as it is used rather unimaginatively. However, things are different in the expanded universe. Case in point, Luke grew to the point where he could affect black holes and entire planets with the force and a clone of the Emperor could destroy star ships with his force lightning. Now I do not mean to suggest that DM is anywhere near that level, but as he was the chosen apprentice of the Emperor and trained from a early age to use the force, I think a 300lb person would be little more than a rag doll to him.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:43 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote