KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman, Batgirl, Robin VS. Deadpool, Agent X, Taskmaster

Batman, Batgirl, Robin VS. Deadpool, Agent X, Taskmaster
Started by: Adam Warlock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Tongue Batman, Batgirl, Robin VS. Deadpool, Agent X, Taskmaster

Who takes it?

No prep for either team. Each group has their normal array of weapons and accessories.

Debate.

Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 05:50 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Marvel team kills team DC. No literally they kill them and Deadpool does a happy dance while it happens!

LOL Taskmaster and Deadpool go to fight them h2h and Agent X busts a cap in them!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 05:52 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman41082

Batgirl sux! Can't Deadpool and Agent X psychically talk or something? That'd have to be an advantage. Batman and Robin are a great team, but Taskmaster would easily take out Batgirl, and then it'd be 3 on 2.

Deadpool is just too tough. If it were 3 Batman's, I'd take them, but Robin would go down, and then it'd be 3 on 1, and Batman would have a heck of a time with Deadpool alone, much-less the other.

Team Deadpool would sadly take it: sad Ane yes soleran, Deadpool gets to do some kind of silly victory dance or something.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 06:11 PM
superman41082 is currently offline Click here to Send superman41082 a Private Message Find more posts by superman41082 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

I'd agrue Agent X alone would give the Bat family a good run for their money. Throw in Taskmaster and Deadpool, I don't see how he can lose

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 06:47 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

quote: (post)
Originally posted by superman41082
Batgirl sux! Can't Deadpool and Agent X psychically talk or something? That'd have to be an advantage. Batman and Robin are a great team, but Taskmaster would easily take out Batgirl, and then it'd be 3 on 2.

Deadpool is just too tough. If it were 3 Batman's, I'd take them, but Robin would go down, and then it'd be 3 on 1, and Batman would have a heck of a time with Deadpool alone, much-less the other.

Team Deadpool would sadly take it: sad Ane yes soleran, Deadpool gets to do some kind of silly victory dance or something.

kinda like that I'm sure! Deadpool loves the macarena.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 06:50 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Soleran
kinda like that I'm sure! Deadpool loves the macarena.

You forgot the band

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 06:52 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote