KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs. Perrikus

Thanos vs. Perrikus
Started by: Darth Kal-El

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Thanos vs. Perrikus

Thanos the Mad Titan vs. Perrikus of the Dark Gods. WHo takes this? It took King Thor with the odinforce to bring down Perrikus. Can Thanos pull a win?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 10:03 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Uh... wrong forum?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 10:09 PM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

zOMG!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 10:10 PM
Lucius is currently offline Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

oops
wrong forum, my bad. sorry guys

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 10:22 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Report the thread and request a change.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 10:37 PM
Janus Marius is currently offline Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

i did except i dont think rex and ush are on.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 11:12 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I'd be nice if I knew where it was supposed to go. wink

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 04:14 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
I'd be nice if I knew where it was supposed to go. wink

Comic vs.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 04:14 AM
Lucius is currently offline Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gotcha. Moving.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 04:15 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Thanos

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 08:35 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Re: Thanos vs. Perrikus

Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Thanos the Mad Titan vs. Perrikus of the Dark Gods. WHo takes this? It took King Thor with the odinforce to bring down Perrikus. Can Thanos pull a win?

King Thor w/o experience of Odinforce. But Perrikus has also grown in his power too.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 08:36 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Quick question Joesha.

I've seen King Thor get stab with weapons. Are these weapons amped or something?

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 03:04 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aliveinboston

Originally posted by Milkie
Quick question Joesha.

I've seen King Thor get stab with weapons. Are these weapons amped or something?

No. Getting cut by wolverine was silly. Wolverine doesnt have the strength to cut through the arm of someone who can survive "nucular" explosions regardless of the sharpness of the knife.

Desak stabbed him badly and was utterly immune to his attacks but Desak was insanely powerful and easily over-powered RKT!

As for this thread, Perrikus would beat Thanos. Thanos does not have the power to easily chop Mjolnir in half. There is a reason Perrikus is the god of strength and power. The first time he fought Thor he kicked him around quite easily, something Thanos has never done. Thor did thoroughly beat his face in and defeat him in their next meeting (before he became King Thor) but he might have taken Perrikus by surprise or perhaps Thor was just cutting loose.

In the final meeting (after Odin's death) Perrikus took King Thor by surprise and seem to have the early advantage but was easily defeated in the end. Perrikus claimed to have become even more powerful but it wasnt clear how. Perhaps some of the other Dark Gods gave him a boost.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 08:06 PM
aliveinboston is currently offline Click here to Send aliveinboston a Private Message Find more posts by aliveinboston Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Originally posted by Milkie
Quick question Joesha.

You mean how Desak stabbed King Thor in the chest and the sword went right through him? And when Perrikus swung his scythe at King Thor? these weapons aren't like any ordinary weapons like they used in ancient times or anything. Let's not forget these are god weapons. It bruises KT and wounds him but doesn't kill him

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 09:58 PM
Milkie

Originally posted by aliveinboston
No. Getting cut by wolverine was silly. Wolverine doesnt have the strength to cut through the arm of someone who can survive "nucular" explosions regardless of the sharpness of the knife.

Desak stabbed him badly and was utterly immune to his attacks but Desak was insanely powerful and easily over-powered RKT!

I kow James can't do crap to Thor roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
You mean how Desak stabbed King Thor in the chest and the sword went right through him? And when Perrikus swung his scythe at King Thor? these weapons aren't like any ordinary weapons like they used in ancient times or anything. Let's not forget these are god weapons. It bruises KT and wounds him but doesn't kill him

Ok

But the shatter like glass smokin'

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 10:02 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

dark gods return

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 11:27 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by guy222
dark gods return

I'll have to keep my eyes open for that.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 11:31 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

coming soon

they are prolly behind the mystery in hell

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 11:39 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I have to go with Thanos on this one, he is just too resourceful to lose to Perrikus.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 01:14 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote