KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doomsday vs Alucard

Doomsday vs Alucard
Started by: Dayscribe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doomsday vs Alucard

2 things:
Who would win in a fight?

and

Who would scare Superboy Prime more?

Old Post May 6th, 2006 09:16 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Crap! Wrong forum

Old Post May 6th, 2006 09:17 PM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Mwhahahahahaha!!!

Doomsday!

Old Post May 6th, 2006 09:37 PM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Alucard takes a licking and keep's on ticking . It would take a while and he'd have to use his bare-hands . But he'd win.

Old Post May 6th, 2006 09:40 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

doomsday would kill alucard

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post May 6th, 2006 11:59 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

who the heck is alucard?

my life rap isn't for the weak or feeble/ my youth was no sunshine the grind'll eat you/ they say learn from the past history can teach you/ but if i live backward all i see is evil.....Doomsday biatch!!!!!

Old Post May 7th, 2006 12:40 AM
doomsday49 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday49 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

A strong Vampire...

Not Superman strong... just kinda... strong... like... maybe 10 guys... or 20... yeah...

Old Post May 7th, 2006 12:43 AM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doomsday49
who the heck is alucard?

alucard=dracula.................except in the comics and such he is sickly powerful................

Old Post May 7th, 2006 12:48 AM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Alucard learns 30 new ways to take apart Doomsday.

Whoah!

Old Post May 7th, 2006 01:02 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow. I thought I was alone in thinking that Doomsday losing to Alucard. SWEET!

Old Post May 7th, 2006 01:04 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Originally posted by Dayscribe
Wow. I thought I was alone in thinking that Doomsday losing to Alucard. SWEET!

None of these guys have seen the show. More than likely, or if they did they didn't watch the whole thing.

Whoah!

Old Post May 7th, 2006 01:08 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alucard is a beast. To be honest, he would scare the CRAP out of Superboy prime.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 01:22 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

SP wets himself.

Whoah!

Old Post May 7th, 2006 01:30 AM
Tassadar
Executor

Neither can kill the other, so eventually they stop fighting, become good friends, and decide to team up on Superman, who then dies a horrible death (again)
Alucard is scarier when he uses his powers

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post May 15th, 2006 11:10 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Alucard would eat Doomsday alive with his demons, turn him into his slave, or somethnig crazy.An all power unlocked Alucard defeats gods.

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post May 15th, 2006 11:17 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Originally posted by outavodka
Alucard would eat Doomsday alive with his demons, turn him into his slave, or somethnig crazy.An all power unlocked Alucard defeats gods.

Thats what I think, but no one agrees with me sad
Not even GF, creator of the Hellsing Respect Thread, who also believes he loses to Thor and first age Spawn

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post May 18th, 2006 11:28 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Ghidorah
God of the Sky

Lololol, so many fanboys. Doomsday is more than capable of tearing Alucard to pieces. Remember this is a guy who killed Superman in a hand to hand fight. Superman is someone who trumps Alucard in every aspect except for magic. Alucard comes back and Doomsday kills him again. His minions will be nothing more than flies for Doomsday to slaughter.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2014 10:27 PM
King Ghidorah is currently offline Click here to Send King Ghidorah a Private Message Find more posts by King Ghidorah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Alucard wins.

Nothing Doomsday could do to him, assuming he can release his seals.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2014 10:18 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Ghidorah
God of the Sky

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Alucard wins.

Nothing Doomsday could do to him, assuming he can release his seals.

Come back when Alucard can shrug off Omega beams and thrash beings like Darkseid and Superman. Alucard's attacks will be ineffective against an artificial killing thing like Doomsday who doesn't have blood and organs. He's basically solid mass. Doomsday is too powerful for Alucard.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 11:35 AM
King Ghidorah is currently offline Click here to Send King Ghidorah a Private Message Find more posts by King Ghidorah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by King Ghidorah
Come back when Alucard can shrug off Omega beams and thrash beings like Darkseid and Superman. Alucard's attacks will be ineffective against an artificial killing thing like Doomsday who doesn't have blood and organs. He's basically solid mass. Doomsday is too powerful for Alucard.

He doesn't have to shrug off Omega Beams, and thrash beings like Darkseid/Superman.

Alucard can teleport him away.

There, I'm back smile

Old Post Dec 8th, 2014 11:52 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote