KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Firestorm Vs. The Juggernaut

Firestorm Vs. The Juggernaut
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Firestorm for the win...the Nuclear Man takes him down. 6 60.00%
Juggernaut wins...he stomps a mudhole in Firestorm. 4 40.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Thought this was a really cool battle, and it's never been done before until now....

Who would win in a battle between the Nuclear man and the unstoppable behemoth known as the Juggernaut??

The Juggernaut is attacking the city and no one can even slow him down...but that was before Firestorm gets to him....can Firestorm's matter manipulation powers be enough to halt the magically fuelled Juggernaut?

P.S...the is the classic versions of both characters, not the crappy version of Juggs, and not the "new" crappy Firestorm...

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:23 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

i like this one to be honest with i'm going with nukes

Old Post May 10th, 2006 03:52 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batman2505
Restricted

Account Restricted

post removed

Last edited by Paola on May 10th, 2006 at 04:01 PM

Old Post May 10th, 2006 05:40 AM
batman2505 is currently offline Click here to Send batman2505 a Private Message Find more posts by batman2505 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dayscribe
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by batman2505
quote removed

(please log in to view the image)

Quit using that on your food.

Last edited by Paola on May 10th, 2006 at 04:04 PM

Old Post May 10th, 2006 05:50 AM
Dayscribe is currently offline Click here to Send Dayscribe a Private Message Find more posts by Dayscribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

If Firestorm whipped up an adamantium cage around Juggernaut, could Juggy break free? And if he could, does he possibly stand a chance against a character that can manipulate the elemental structure in anything un-organic?? How would his powers affect the Juggernaut's force-field? What do the rest of you think?
I think this is one of the most interesting battles I've seen, and would love to see some interesting and insightful opinions, thoughts, comments, etc...

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:11 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

wtf is firestorm gonna do to juggy ?

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:12 PM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by diabloman
wtf is firestorm gonna do to juggy ?

I think the real question is "WTF is Juggy gonna do to Firestorm???"...smile

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:27 PM
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
one punch from juggy and RIP storm

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:30 PM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Firestorm won't be able to hurt Juggy. But he can contain him somehow and win via battlefield removal.

I don't think Juggy can get out of a adamantium cage.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post May 10th, 2006 11:51 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor SKank
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid

He's not very resiliant to physical attacks. I think he was recently 'breached' with a sword, and M.M. stomped on him in Trial by Fire. smile

Old Post May 11th, 2006 12:12 AM
Doctor SKank is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor SKank a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor SKank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Too bad for Juggy that all Firestorm has to do is fly 30 feet in the air and he is safe from any of Juggernaut's attacks. wink

Adamantium cage is a possibility as is BFR. The best Juggernaut can do is force a draw but he I don't see how he could win this fight.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post May 11th, 2006 12:37 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Couldn't Firestorm ionize Juggernaut into a completely different substance all together. confused

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:03 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

If Firestorm has to win he will. He may not hurt Juggy or knock him out but Juggy is no threat to Ronnie.

I would think a grade A atomic containment sphere would hold him. It held Thor in check.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post May 11th, 2006 01:03 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

That's going to be hard to do to someone that can :

A) Fly and stay away at a distance

B) Turn intangible

C) Turn Juggernaut's helmut into a pretty blue bonnet!! smile

D) Turn anything that's thrown at him into confetti.

Old Post May 11th, 2006 02:11 AM
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by batdude123
Couldn't Firestorm ionize Juggernaut into a completely different substance all together. confused

No, because Firestorm's powers only work on non-organic, inanimate objects...so they wouldn't work on Juggy's physical body.....

Also, could Firestorm phase thru Juggernaut and crush his heart? I believe Juggernaut could never touch Firestorm because Firestorm can fly and phase thru objects....also Firestorm can turn anything Juggy throws at him into confetti and have a parade after he beats Juggy big grin

Old Post May 18th, 2006 10:35 PM