KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Quicksilver vs. Captain America

Who wiiiins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Quicksilver 10 90.91%
Captain America 1 9.09%
Schwa? 0 0%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Quicksilver vs. Captain America
Started by: Metalmanx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Quicksilver vs. Captain America

Quicksilver right before HOM. Which means he can easily hit speeds of Mach 10 and above and doesn't even truly know his limit.

Captain America gets his shield of course.

They fight in Central Park.

Go.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 05:58 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quicksilver takes cap Shield and beats him to death with it.

sig by willRules

Old Post May 14th, 2006 06:02 PM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tiakocom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black Adam
quicksilver takes cap Shield and beats him to death with it.

and that wat we call short fight laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post May 14th, 2006 06:03 PM
tiakocom is currently offline Click here to Send tiakocom a Private Message Find more posts by tiakocom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Yeah, I don't think that Quicksilver would lose this match. I mean he's stated on more than one occassion that the world to him looks to be moving in slow-motion. I say Quicksilver 10/10.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 06:04 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Logically, with no bias, popularity scales or idol bonuses in mind, Quicksilver should win 10/10.

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post May 14th, 2006 06:38 PM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Quicksilver slam's cap with enough time left to have sex with Wanda....oh wait were not talking about Ultimate pietro are we....

Old Post May 14th, 2006 06:59 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by grey fox
Quicksilver slam's cap with enough time left to have sex with Wanda....oh wait were not talking about Ultimate pietro are we....

Ouch. Uncalled for. stick out tongue

Old Post May 14th, 2006 07:07 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tiakocom

Originally posted by grey fox

man thats one twisted mind u have there...how is he gonna have sex with his sis? man and here i was thinkin wanda was my mine alone and you jus had to broke my heart laughing laughing laughing

Old Post May 14th, 2006 07:21 PM
tiakocom is currently offline Click here to Send tiakocom a Private Message Find more posts by tiakocom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by tiakocom
man thats one twisted mind u have there...how is he gonna have sex with his sis? man and here i was thinkin wanda was my mine alone and you jus had to broke my heart laughing laughing laughing

I dont think , i work on guesswork. Everytime you see them their always hugging , or touching each other....

Old Post May 14th, 2006 07:38 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Cap can see bullets coming at him.

Quicksilver isnt that fast.

Cap takes this 10/10

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:12 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tiakocom

Originally posted by Grimm22
Cap can see bullets coming at him.

Quicksilver isnt that fast.

Cap takes this 10/10

your jokin right? u must be jokin wink

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:14 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by tiakocom
your jokin right? u must be jokin wink

What? no expression

Cap has even said that the reason he can dodge bullets is because he can see faster.

Im sorry but Quicksilver is a slowpoke compared to other speedsters like the Flash and the Runner.

Maybe if this was Ultimate Quicksilver things would be different

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:16 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Qucksilver loses everytime...Cap can run mach11 if he needs too....its "what he is".... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:20 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

What? no expression

Cap has even said that the reason he can dodge bullets is because he can see faster.

Im sorry but Quicksilver is a slowpoke compared to other speedsters like the Flash and the Runner.

Maybe if this was Ultimate Quicksilver things would be different

Dude. Com'on. There's nothing wrong with prefering Cap over Quicksilver, but you've got to be realistic.

Quicksilver can EASILY hit mach 10 and has FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR superior reflexes. He could kill Cap over and over again, dozens of times before Cap hit hte ground.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:23 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Dude. Com'on. There's nothing wrong with prefering Cap over Quicksilver, but you've got to be realistic.

Quicksilver can EASILY hit mach 10 and has FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR superior reflexes. He could kill Cap over and over again, dozens of times before Cap hit hte ground.

Scans please

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:24 PM
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Cap can't win this, since Quicksilver was way to fast pre-HofM.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:25 PM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Scans please
hes telling the truth....but before quicksilver got his uprgade, cap has punched him a bunch of times.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:25 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by King KAM
hes telling the truth....but before quicksilver got his uprgade, cap has punched him a bunch of times.

I donno.

But, if he's telling the truth then I guess Quicksilver takes this.

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:27 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Grimm, Grimm, Grimm... roll eyes (sarcastic) Quicksilver has stated on more than one occassion that he sees the world going in slow-motion. No way Captain America wins. laughing

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:32 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by batdude123
Grimm, Grimm, Grimm... roll eyes (sarcastic) Quicksilver has stated on more than one occassion that he sees the world going in slow-motion. No way Captain America wins. laughing

Read my last post

Old Post May 14th, 2006 08:36 PM