KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thing & Sasquatch vs Savage Hulk & Colossus

Thing & Sasquatch vs Savage Hulk & Colossus
Started by: Grimm22

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Thing & Sasquatch vs Savage Hulk & Colossus

Can these two underrated brawlers take down the X-men's muscle man and the unstopple force known as the Hulk?

Old Post May 15th, 2006 01:43 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Depends, which Sasquatch I or II? and if it's one is Tanaraq allowed to be released?

Old Post May 15th, 2006 01:45 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Thing and Sasquatch barely.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 02:00 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Depends, which Sasquatch I or II? and if it's one is Tanaraq allowed to be released?

Its Sasquatch I and yes no holds bars here.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 02:25 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Then Thing and Tanaraq win.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 02:29 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Then Thing and Tanaraq win.

Of course Tanaraq going up against Savage Hulk would be a close one, because Hulk could get stronger than Tanaraq.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 02:30 AM
-K-M-

Originally posted by Grimm22
Of course Tanaraq going up against Savage Hulk would be a close one, because Hulk could get stronger than Tanaraq.

Don't think so as Tanaraq can do the same and is already vastly stronger than him in base form.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 02:31 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Don't think so as Tanaraq can do the same and is already vastly stronger than him in base form.

True. yes

Old Post May 15th, 2006 02:31 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Thing can take Colossus
and Sasquatch can take Hulk sooooo....

Colossus and Hulk win. Hahahahaha! Just kidding

Thing and Sasquatch toast them.

Whoah!

Old Post May 15th, 2006 03:13 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superman41082

Savage Hulk has a chance at beating all of them himself, Tanaraq or not, and I think most of us agree that Colossus will beat Big Ben most of the time. Team Hulk.........

sig by Juggernaut66666

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:13 PM
superman41082 is currently offline Click here to Send superman41082 a Private Message Find more posts by superman41082 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by superman41082
Savage Hulk has a chance at beating all of them himself, Tanaraq or not

How much do you know about Tanaraq?

If Sas is allowed to get his wild on with Tanaraq, then he and Thing wins, unfortunaltey after they win, Tanaraq might just as easily turn around and kick thing's ass.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 04:42 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Colossus and Savage Hulk...Sasquatch got owned by a depowered Juggernaut (Colossus is far stronger than that Juggy) oh yeah and Sasquatch was in Hulk-Buster armor...Savage Hulk Thing???? I love the rock man but this time he'd loose...

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:44 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Rewmac
Colossus and Savage Hulk...Sasquatch got owned by a depowered Juggernaut (Colossus is far stronger than that Juggy) oh yeah and Sasquatch was in Hulk-Buster armor...Savage Hulk Thing???? I love the rock man but this time he'd loose...

My your misinformed, Sasquatch was never owned by Juggernaut as I have the comics. Plus if you know anything about Alpha Flight that was horribly written, as Guardian is not a melee fighter, Vindicator does not shoot machine gun fire and Guardian has blasts capable of killing Sasquatch with one blow, etc.. Tanraq is different from Sasquatch

Sasquatch not in Tanaraq form went toe to toe with Savage Hulk for over 30 minutes and there was no winner. Tanaraq amplifies his powers to an unreal level

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Tanaraq

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:58 PM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

My your misinformed, Sasquatch was never owned by Juggernaut as I have the comics. Plus if you know anything about Alpha Flight that was horribly written, as Guardian is not a melee fighter, Vindicator does not shoot machine gun fire and Guardian has blasts capable of killing Sasquatch with one blow, etc.. Tanraq is different from Sasquatch

Sasquatch not in Tanaraq form went toe to toe with Savage Hulk for over 30 minutes and there was no winner. Tanaraq amplifies his powers to an unreal level

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Tanaraq

Mainly because its magic vs science wink

Old Post May 15th, 2006 09:01 PM