KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The King of All Bad-Ass Battles!!!

DC BAD-ASSES VS. MARVEL BAD-ASSES!!!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
THE DC BAD-ASSES WILL WIN THIS!!! 2 25.00%
THE MARVEL BAD-ASSES FOR THE WIN!!! 4 50.00%
TOO TOUGH TO CALL....NOT SURE!!! 2 25.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The King of All Bad-Ass Battles!!!
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

The King of All Bad-Ass Battles!!!

This is it!!!! The MOTHER of all Total Bad-Ass battles....it's the DC Bad-Asses taking on the Marvel Bad-Asses...the BEYONDER has chosen 10 DC Bad-asses and 10 of Marvel's Bad-Asses and placed them on "Planet Bad-Ass"....the only planet in the multiverse where the baddest-asses of the multiverse come to battle it out for their universe....

Representing the DC Bad-Asses are 10 of the toughest and most bad-ass competitors....they are :

DC BAD-ASSES :

1. SUPERMAN (POST-CRISIS)
2. WONDER WOMAN (NO GOD-WAVE)
3. HE-MAN (Remember his DC comic series and match with Supes?)
4. SUPERGIRL (CURRENT)
5. LOBO
6. MARTIAN MANHUNTER
7. SUPERBOY
8. CAPTAIN MARVEL (SHAZAM)
9. ORION
10. MAXIMA

VS.

MARVEL BAD-ASSES :

1. THOR
2. SILVER SURFER
3. WAR-HULK
4. SENTRY
5. HERCULES
6. GLADIATOR
7. NAMOR, THE SUB-MARINER (FRESH OUT OF WATER)
8. WONDERMAN
9. THE THING
10. COLOSSUS

BLOODLUST IS ON....AND IT'S A BATTLE TO THE BLOODY END.....THE GOAL IS TO WIPE OUT THE ENTIRE OPPOSING TEAM TO ENSURE THE SURVIVAL OF THEIR UNIVERSE...OR ELSE THE LOSING UNIVERSE DIES AND EVERYTHING IN IT.....

OH YEAH, FOR THOSE OF YOU WONDERING, THE PLANET IS IN A YELLOW-SUN SOLAR SYSTEM JUST LIKE EARTH....SO, THIS IS IT....THE GREATEST BATTLE OF ALL TIME IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.....WHICH TEAM WINS AND WHICH TEAM IS BLINKED OUT OF EXISTANCE???

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on May 15th, 2006 at 08:42 PM

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:33 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Templares
Sleep Deprived

No Fate, Jakeem, or GL on the DC side?
No Strange, Genis or Quasar on the Marvel side (you put Colossus and Thing on the lineup)?

This is far from being the greatest battle of all time.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:42 PM
Templares is currently offline Click here to Send Templares a Private Message Find more posts by Templares Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

marvel

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:44 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Templares
No Fate, Jakeem, or GL on the DC side?
No Strange, Genis or Quasar on the Marvel side (you put Colossus and Thing on the lineup)?

This is far from being the greatest battle of all time.

wink NOW, JUST WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION THE BEYONDER??? stick out tongue

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:51 PM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

ass was sad 11 times....

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:55 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Can somebody tell me who Genis is? Also, who is Jakeem? I'm not familiar with these characters? Thanks....

Old Post May 15th, 2006 08:58 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

This battle isnt THAT bad-ass though.

A few of these people are wimpie

Old Post May 15th, 2006 09:52 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jade Lightning

Marvel Takes it confortably. Come on, Silver Surfer, Sentry, HULK, Thor... even Superman and his friends can't stand up to that kind of power.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 09:57 PM
Jade Lightning is currently offline Click here to Send Jade Lightning a Private Message Find more posts by Jade Lightning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Well after the strongest survive the all look to there side at the dead thing and said Why the **** was he here? laughing out loud

Old Post May 15th, 2006 10:26 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by Lord Urizen
This battle isnt THAT bad-ass though.

A few of these people are wimpie

WIMPIE?!?!?!?!?!? confused Uhhhh, o.k.?!? roll eyes (sarcastic) So, who exactly in the battle is "wimpie"???

Old Post May 15th, 2006 11:39 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Dude, you put thing in there with guys that travel at lightspeed and have over class 100 strength. And he-man was also in marvel comics

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 15th, 2006 11:44 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jade Lightning

Agreed, Thing isn't all that impresive... Spiderman and Wolverine have both taken him down, actually Spiderman took down the whole Fantastic Four in his debut in comics, when he was far weaker than he has since become; I'd sooner see Peter Parker in that list than Thing.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 11:48 PM
Jade Lightning is currently offline Click here to Send Jade Lightning a Private Message Find more posts by Jade Lightning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

I'm not going to edit anything, but for future reference Comicbook Kid, try not to swear so much. erm

...anyway, if DC uses He-Man correctly, the Marvle team's in trouble.

Old Post May 15th, 2006 11:50 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm not going to edit anything, but for future reference Comicbook Kid, try not to swear so much. erm

...anyway, if DC uses He-Man correctly, the Marvle team's in trouble.

That's cool...sorry about that. It won't happen again....and I totally agree with you about He-Man...he's a plenty powerful character to give anyone on the other team trouble....

Also, the reason I put the Thing and Colossus in there is because while they may not be the toughest, they are still plenty strong and invulnerable. I didn't want to put someone like Dr. Strange or Quasar on the team too, because I felt like that would've been overkill for Marvel. I wanted to put a couple of "less powerful" characters on the Marvel side to kind of even it out...but don't underestimate the Thing or Colossus. They have shown many times in the past to be quite formiddable against opponents bigger, stronger, and tougher than they are and still came out on top....that and The Thing is just plain cool!!!!!!!

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on May 16th, 2006 at 12:00 AM

Old Post May 15th, 2006 11:54 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Originally posted by Comicbook_kid
WIMPIE?!?!?!?!?!? Uhhhh, o.k.?!? So, who exactly in the battle is "wimpie"???

You know what ? I take that back, i totalllyyyy used the wrong word.

But it's not technically bad ass. You didn't even include Thanos or DArkseid.

Silver Surfer and Superman are great, but they're not bad ass in my opinion. Silver Surfer is a softy at heart, one of the most noble creatures in the universe, and superman is also "The American Icon"....there not bad asses.

Supergirl may kick ass, but she's not bad ass. She's just cool, and hott.

The Thing is not bad ass either, he's just..i duno...cheesy

LOBO is bad ass...he has no regard for life.

Thor is bad ass, he's a violent God.

Orion is the son of Darkseid, so yeah he can be called bad ass

Gladiator ...no he serves the Shiar without question, he's no rebel, hes just reallly really strong...no bad ass in him.

War Hulk yes.....enrage psychotic RAMPAGER..even if silver surfer or superman are stronger together, he's still more of a baddie

There's too many noble people here, not enough DOWN N DIRTY violent characters.....

sorry bro, ur message was decieving. Not all of these guys are totally bad ass.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:05 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Yes, I agree...I too think that was a poor choice of words for the title...my bad!!!! By "bad-ass" I meant "powerful" I guess...especially their powers when used in a battle like this. To be used all-out to preserve something as important as their universe...

This reminds me of something that Wizard magazine did a few years ago...they listed their top 10 picks for the "Top 10 Toughest comic heroes"....and I disagreed with their list. The characters they chose should've been listed as "Top 10 MOST POWERFUL comic heroes", not the "Toughest"....by "tough" I think of Batman, Wolverine, Nick Fury, Captain America, Dirty Harry, Rambo, etc.....
They had Silver Surfer, Superman, Flash, Dr. Strange, etc...on their list as the the "toughest" when it should've been the 10 most "powerful"....so, yeah I hear ya what you're sayin', and maybe I should've re-worded it or put a little more thought into a more appropriately-named thread....

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:15 AM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Hey its all good !

i would form an opinion here, but i duno about everybody on the list.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 01:18 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Thing can only take on Superboy or Lobo; doesn't match well against anyone else.
Martian Manhunter, used properly, could tip the scales favourably, unless a character highly resistant to telepathy (Thor, Silver Surfer) takes him down first.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 16th, 2006 03:53 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

bump

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 06:02 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

No Juggernaut in the battle of bad asses? confused

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 06:45 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote