KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » silver surfer vs thanos with a twist

silver surfer vs thanos with a twist
Started by: Mider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mider

silver surfer vs thanos with a twist

surfer must use ALL the powers at his disposal as must thanos in this fight, not just blasts and speed but EVERYTHING

Old Post May 16th, 2006 03:12 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Part of the trouble is Thanos' genius at out-strategizing his opponent. He comes up with almost anything to neutralize an advantage by his opponent. Surfer can do more than he's shown in the past, but Thanos can predict all his moves.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 16th, 2006 03:15 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

no prep, and they both just met for the first time. Both are at full power and both must use all of there abilities, and to make it fair to SS thanos is not immortal in this fight.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 05:39 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I keep coming back to the fact that Silver Surfer was brought down with one shot from Odin but Thanos was hanging in there for along time

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 16th, 2006 05:45 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

^ i also thought about that but im wondering what would have happend if odin would have just got tired and used a dimensional portal to get rid of thanos, could thanos have done something to get out of that?

Old Post May 16th, 2006 05:47 PM
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Its been clearly established Thanos is above Silver Surfer/Herald level, honestly its silly to try say he only loses to Thanos because of CIS/PIS by holding back his speed or other powers, I mean you rarely see Thanos go all-out against an opponent either.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 05:48 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

yeah well thats to bad for him, if he cant open dimensional portals or whatever then he clearly has a weakness if surfer throws him into a black hole or something that dont mean he's weaker then SS but that he has a weakness same thing with me going up and beating up superman only cause i have K-nite

Old Post May 16th, 2006 05:58 PM
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Thanos can survive a black hole, and I'd like to see Silver Surfer try and overpower Thanos, grab him then throw him into a black hole, Thanos would destroy him in the process.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 06:01 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

he doesnt need to do that he can just open it up below him or behind him he has the power to open black holes.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:15 PM
Madvillain

Thanos would escape the black hole, as he has done it already. Thanos is far superior to Surfer in every way imaginable apart from speed.

Thanos 10/10

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:27 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

when has thanos gotten out of a black hole and how fast did it take him, and can surfer put people into other dimensions cause he can also use that.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:28 PM
Madvillain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider
when has thanos gotten out of a black hole and how fast did it take him, and can surfer put people into other dimensions cause he can also use that.

Like I said, Thanos can do all that..but at skyfather levels.

Thanos wins.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:30 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

he aint a skyfather, and i wanna know where at least a description of how he did it or with whom he was fighting with when he did it.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:32 PM
Madvillain

actually he is. how much evidence do you need- battle with Odin in Asgard? battle with Tyrant? Inbetweener?

Im sorry Silver Surfer hasnt been able to even scratch Thanos in a long time.

Titan 10/10

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:35 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

It happened in the Infinity Abyss comic, when thanos escaped a black hole.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:35 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

And it was done by Thanos clones.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:37 PM
Mider

umm you call being knocked around like a nobody makes thanos a skyfather sorry i dont think so, the end of that battle was odin standing with out even a scratch while thanos was smoking he got hit so bad, and when he battled In-betweener he probably did it in that area where inbetweener has no power, and thats total PIS inbetweener is an abstract he is probably near galactus level him losing to thanos or having trouble with him in ANY situation is total PIS, same thing with his fight against tyrant even with all those new powers from the heralds he shouldnt have stood a chance.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:40 PM
Madvillain

Originally posted by Mider
umm you call being knocked around like a nobody makes thanos a skyfather sorry i dont think so, the end of that battle was odin standing with out even a scratch while thanos was smoking he got hit so bad, and when he battled In-betweener he probably did it in that area where inbetweener has no power, and thats total PIS inbetweener is an abstract he is probably near galactus level him losing to thanos or having trouble with him in ANY situation is total PIS, same thing with his fight against tyrant even with all those new powers from the heralds he shouldnt have stood a chance.

no, it shows his durability you dumb ****. if he is able to withstand Odin's attempts, what makes you think Surfer could ever do anything to him? You stupid imp.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:41 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
actually he is. how much evidence do you need- battle with Odin in Asgard? battle with Tyrant? Inbetweener?

Im sorry Silver Surfer hasnt been able to even scratch Thanos in a long time.

Titan 10/10

Thanos is just below Skyfather. Now, maybe Odin is the most powerful Skyfather in the Marvel Universe, but Thanos could only hang on during that fight. He never once had the advantage.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:43 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

there you go with your little insults, all it shows is that odin didnt kill him right there and then, and if you think he could stand up to inbetweener or tyrant with out PIS then you minus will think the same about wolverine beating thanos with out PIS.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:43 PM