KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » popeye vs tim drake

popeye vs tim drake
Started by: AJ4LIFE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

popeye vs tim drake

takes place in new york no prep popeye has a spare can of spinach ready incase of imergency popeye is strong even without his spinach and its ovious that he has some boxing skills so who win
out of robin [tim] or pops

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 17th, 2006 09:40 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

bump [this is no joke i wanna know who would win]

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 17th, 2006 02:28 PM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

bump

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 26th, 2006 03:39 AM
Badabing
Karen

Popeye has super speed, super strength, matter manipulation and reality manipulation powers.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 26th, 2006 03:41 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh.........then how about popeye vs magestic cool

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 26th, 2006 03:42 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by A.J
oh.........then how about popeye vs magestic cool

how about no.

You'll never really get a good Popeye thread...no one takes it seriously.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 03:50 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

well im requesting people take this serioulsey popeye is very strong, good fighter and gets super strong after spinach but can robin take him out

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 26th, 2006 04:13 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Then why don't you pit him against Thing or something? I mean his strength level is clearly way above that of Tim's.

Whoah!

Old Post May 26th, 2006 04:16 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

only after spinach, he is a very strong person but no thing stength lol

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 26th, 2006 04:20 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Originally posted by A.J
only after spinach, he is a very strong person but no thing stength lol

Seriously, I used to watch the cartoons all the time when I was a kid.

Even without the spinach the guy could juggle a piano with one hand.

Without the spinach the guy punched a buzzard so hard that he cooked it. And I don't even know what that means!

Whoah!

Old Post May 26th, 2006 04:30 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Psyquis52
Seriously, I used to watch the cartoons all the time when I was a kid.

Even without the spinach the guy could juggle a piano with one hand.

Without the spinach the guy punched a buzzard so hard that he cooked it. And I don't even know what that means!
What the f**k? well what was his durbiltiy like, lol, but seriouley im trying to get scans of the respect thread but my pc not working mad

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 26th, 2006 04:32 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Originally posted by A.J
What the f**k? well what was his durbiltiy like, lol, but seriouley im trying to get scans of the respect thread but my pc not working mad

His durability doesn't matter. Because as soon as he's knocked out the can of spinach will inexplicably open up and pour in his mouth (probabiltiy control?). Then he will chew it up (while he's unconscious I might add) and he'll have battleships in his arms and he'll destroy the opponent.

Whoah!

Old Post May 26th, 2006 04:38 AM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

not really he wont use it unless hes loseing or is deperate and i think it wont be a beat down so if tim cn beat him it wil be a surprise victory,

bwt can u bump the popeye respect thread I cant get in it from a link or the first page so if you could do that for me it would be great

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 26th, 2006 04:40 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Originally posted by A.J
not really he wont use it unless hes loseing or is deperate and i think it wont be a beat down so if tim cn beat him it wil be a surprise victory,

bwt can u bump the popeye respect thread I cant get in it from a link or the first page so if you could do that for me it would be great

I'll give it a shot.

Whoah!

Old Post May 26th, 2006 04:43 AM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok thanks, see digi we can debate properly about popeye wink

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 26th, 2006 04:45 AM
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

well i now say popeye takes it

Attachment: mastersegarpopeye12210hn.jpg
This has been downloaded 62 time(s).

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 26th, 2006 05:19 AM
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Popeye definitely. Tim might be able to pull an escape of some sort, but I can't imagine him winning. Even without spinach, Popeye is already super-strong -tough and -fast.

My favorite no-spinach Popeye feat: Dropping a piano out of the window of a high-rise apartment and then running down a several flights of stairs to the street below and catching the piano before it hits the ground. He has done this on more than one occasion. Again, this is Popeye at base level.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post May 26th, 2006 11:47 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow so is he above street level or about spideys

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 26th, 2006 11:51 AM
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Without spinach, I'd put him a bit above spidey in terms of strength and durability, but a bit below him in agility.

Here's a 1937 short with Popeye and Bluto engaged in some Spidey/Daredevil-esque rooftop to rooftop fighting. Hooray for the public domain!

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post May 26th, 2006 12:16 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol nice one

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post May 26th, 2006 12:21 PM