KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Juggernaut: STRENGTH ONLY

Thanos vs Juggernaut: STRENGTH ONLY
Started by: supervenom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
supervenom
There is only..SUPERVENOM

Thanos vs Juggernaut: STRENGTH ONLY

Who is stronger? No invulnerability issues here, just strength since it is not the main factor for either.

Both take a punch at Odin. Who hurts Odin more?

Old Post May 20th, 2006 03:57 AM
supervenom is currently offline Click here to Send supervenom a Private Message Find more posts by supervenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Old or new Juggernaut?

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:10 AM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supervenom

Old (no 8th Day).

Picture drawn by Richard Watts, the Heavy Metal Ninja
http://www.chrysander.com/

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:10 AM
supervenom is currently offline Click here to Send supervenom a Private Message Find more posts by supervenom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I would say equal maybe Thanos with about 20% advantage.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 20th, 2006 04:27 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

again?

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:04 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supervenom

I never asked this before.

This is Strength in terms of whose punch is more powerful.

If this was asked before, sorry.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:05 AM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

So it's not a fight, it's just a test of who's stronger? if so this hasn't been done, and I apologize.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:07 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supervenom

That's what it is. No problem smile

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:09 AM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

They both have never been given a base strength lv, both have been labeled as having immeasurable strength. Because of this we have to go of pure strength feats, and Thanos I think has more feats so in this thread his base strength is higher.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Last edited by Soujaboy on May 20th, 2006 at 05:22 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:17 AM
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Re: Thanos vs Juggernaut: STRENGTH ONLY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by supervenom

Both take a punch at Odin. Who hurts Odin more?
Neither of their punches would hurt Odin actually. But theoretically speaking, Thanos's punch would hurt Odin more than Juggernaut's

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:22 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Juggernaught probably is about equal to Thanos, he's powered by a being who is around Skyfather level.....Juggs is more known for durability than strength anyways.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:34 AM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cyttorak is above Skyfather lv, he's close to or on par with Galactus and Eternity's power.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:40 AM
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Originally posted by Soujaboy
Cyttorak is above Skyfather lv, he's close to or on par with Galactus and Eternity's power.

See people say that, but provide no proof. Galactus lvl? Ha, that's actually laughable.

Edit: As a matter of fact, I'm sick of hearing about Juggernaut being overrated and debating about him. I'd like some proof on Cytorrak's ability. I find HIM overrated to all hell. Im sure someone will pop in talking about his powerful "magic" (aka PLOT DEVICE) but the fact is Cytorrak gets put on a pedastal way too much. He's strong but he aint anywhere near abstract level.

At best, he's near cube-being level. Cytorrak has no business being in the same room as Eternity or Galactus. That's just poor writing

Last edited by boriquaking55 on May 20th, 2006 at 05:48 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:43 AM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok here you go, In Sorcerers Supreme #49 Cyttorak was able to imprison a non starving Galactus within his realm.

In another instance Eternity failed at getting rid of Cyttorak, don't believe me ask Tron or look it up. According to those feats he's not overrated, he's underrated.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:48 AM
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Ok here you go, In Sorcerers Supreme #49 Cyttorak was able to imprison a non starving Galactus within his realm.

In another instance Eternity failed at getting rid of Cyttorak, don't believe me ask Tron or look it up. According to those feats he's not overrated, he's underrated.

Key word, IN HIS REALM. and Galactus jobs to everyone and their mother anyways.

The second example is just PIS pure and simple. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt in his realm, but damn - I find it appaulling that people even take half of those feats in the Strange books seriously, the jobbing is almost laughable. I mean, Strange took on Eternity and even held his own against LT in a similar arc. C'mon, even high I can't seriously believe that. Bad writing. Not trying to sound like a Thanos fanboy (HE WAS INDEED LOSING TO ODIN :P ) but damn, the BIAS here can get pretty ridiculous.

Keep in mind most off the aformentioned feats are from 70's arcs, I'm sure they mean a lot today as the Marvel universe has changed so much since then anywaysroll eyes (sarcastic)

Last edited by boriquaking55 on May 20th, 2006 at 05:58 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2006 05:56 AM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by boriquaking55
Key word, IN HIS REALM. and Galactus jobs to everyone and their mother anyways.

The second example is just PIS pure and simple. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt in his realm, but damn - I find it appaulling that people even take half of those feats in the Strange books seriously, the jobbing is almost laughable. I mean, Strange took on Eternity and even held his own against LT in a similar arc. C'mon, even high I can't seriously believe that. Bad writing.

Keep in mind most of these feats are from 70's arcs, I'm sure they mean a lot today as the Marvel universe has changed so much since then anywaysroll eyes (sarcastic)

It was never stated that Cyttorak was any stronger in his realm than he is any where else. So we cant just assume for that to be true.

Why not take what Dr.Strange does seriously? he's the Sorcerer Supreme, it's his job to do crazy shit.

How can Cyttoraks feats be PIS if he doesn't have any bad feats to compare his good feats to. Thus his characters isn't writ en out of context if he has few feats are good feats.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post May 20th, 2006 06:04 AM
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

It was never stated that Cyttorak was any stronger in his realm than he is any where else. So we cant just assume for that to be true.

Why not take what Dr.Strange does seriously? he's the Sorcerer Supreme, it's his job to do crazy shit.

How can Cyttoraks feats be PIS if he doesn't have any bad feats to compare his good feats to. Thus his characters isn't writ en out of context if he has few feats are good feats.

Ok, I understand that. I'll leave Cytorrak out of this since he lacks substantial feats and a lot of info on him is speculative. Back on topic, I would think Thanos would have a higher base strength than Juggs, since Juggs main asset is his durability, not his strength.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 06:13 AM
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by boriquaking55
Ok, I understand that. I'll leave Cytorrak out of this since he lacks substantial feats and a lot of info on him is speculative. Back on topic, I would think Thanos would have a higher base strength than Juggs, since Juggs main asset is his durability, not his strength.

I agree, but if 8th day and other instances where Juggernaut was shown to increase his powers counted in this topic, Juggernaut would win.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post May 20th, 2006 06:20 AM
Warmonger

I really don't know who is stronger. But I've nver seen Thanos backhand Thor across a city.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 07:05 AM
Warmonger is currently offline Click here to Send Warmonger a Private Message Find more posts by Warmonger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Thanos is stronger than any top tier alone. In fact more than just one by some showings.

Juggernaut isent above the likes of Hulk and Thor unless hes juicing out.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 07:45 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote