KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Colossus vs. Punisher

Colossus vs. Punisher
Started by: GODSCRIBE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Madvillain

Colossus vs. Punisher

Punisher has all his conventional weapons, with unlimited ammo.

Colossus has his hands tied behind his back with adamantium braces.

Who wins?

Old Post May 20th, 2006 06:37 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Colossus.

Metal up , fall on Frank.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 06:40 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

I'm not sure how durable his insides are but Frank could start fireing bullets down Colossus' throat..

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 20th, 2006 06:42 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Well Colossus broke out of vibranium bonds one time. But this is adamantium.

Good fight under these conditions.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post May 20th, 2006 06:42 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

There's no way for Punisher to win this, since his conventional weapons can't hurt Colossus. Sooner or later, Colossus will catch Frank and kill him.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 08:59 PM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lethal_Rise
Intellectual Terrorist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'm not sure how durable his insides are but Frank could start fireing bullets down Colossus' throat..
yeah...no 1. Frank's too short to even reach colossus' throat and 2. a big dude like him isn't just going to let him prance up to him and start blastin.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 09:01 PM
Lethal_Rise is currently offline Click here to Send Lethal_Rise a Private Message Find more posts by Lethal_Rise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Colossus wins.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 09:21 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
yeah...no 1. Frank's too short to even reach colossus' throat and 2. a big dude like him isn't just going to let him prance up to him and start blastin.

Oh, I just assumed that Colossus wasn't trying to fight back and he was just sitting there hand cuffed

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 20th, 2006 09:27 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Oh, I just assumed that Colossus wasn't trying to fight back and he was just sitting there hand cuffed

i hope youre being sarcastic.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 09:34 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
i hope youre being sarcastic.

Why? Its the only way this could even be close to a fair "fight"

Old Post May 20th, 2006 09:38 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

His insides turn into metal too.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 09:38 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

lmao, so he just takes free shots at him while colossus doesnt retaliate? what would the point of that be? atleast with his arms tied behind his back (colossus), frank can still evade him. maybe figure out a way to incapacitate him.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 09:39 PM
superman41082

Colossus kicks Frank in his face and decapitates him....

sig by Juggernaut66666

Old Post May 20th, 2006 11:32 PM
superman41082 is currently offline Click here to Send superman41082 a Private Message Find more posts by superman41082 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

hhahaha, id love to see that.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 11:40 PM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

His insides are just a durable.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post May 20th, 2006 11:43 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Why is this considered a fight again?

Old Post May 20th, 2006 11:58 PM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Because some people like Tieing others up and beating them into submission sad damn those s and m freaks! stick out tongue

Old Post May 21st, 2006 12:00 AM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Colossus doesn't even need his hand, starts to run toward Punisher who obviously wants to shoot him and so... (even some grenades) but that never stopped him...Dashes or kick Punisher and Mr. Castle dies right there...

Old Post May 21st, 2006 12:03 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

lmao...yesss...more!! think of the most brutal way punisher dies.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 12:05 AM
Tassadar
Executor

Colossus wins

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post May 21st, 2006 01:46 AM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote