KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battle of magic

Battle of magic
Started by: outavodka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Battle of magic

battleground objectless plain

Spiral
Hellstrom
Loki
Ghost Rider
Dr. Strange
Wiccan
vs
Ragman
Enchantress
Detective Chimp
Blue Devil
Nightshade
Nightmaster
Captin Marvel
Black Alice

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post May 20th, 2006 09:57 PM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Loki and Strange can take them all on at the same time.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 10:08 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

quote: (post)
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Loki and Strange can take them all on at the same time.

Hell no the marvel team gets stomped in this one.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 10:10 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Who on that roster can stop either Loki or Strange, and how?

Old Post May 20th, 2006 10:14 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Black alice would take Strange's powers leaving him defenseless nightshade could teleport Loki to the sun there's many options.Shadowpact's very powerful and having capt.Marvel tips the scales here...

Old Post May 20th, 2006 10:19 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Originally posted by Skeets
Black alice would take Strange's powers leaving him defenseless nightshade could teleport Loki to the sun there's many options.Shadowpact's very powerful and having capt.Marvel tips the scales here...

The thing is Strange can also steal powers. And due to his experience, I'd say he's more adept at it. Loki is invulnerable to even the strongest magic, and I don't see anyone putting up much of a threat. It would be very difficult to transport him as he traverses dimensions with ease and can go intangible.

Ghost Rider can immobilize a lot of them with pennance stare as well. And Hellstorm is the son of Satan and king of his own Hell. His magic is on a whole nother level. Blue Devil is pretty much useless. Strange, Loki, Hellstorm and Ghost Rider have all been to Hell, so there's really nothing he can do. Hellstorm liquifies most of them with the strongest Hell fire anyway.

But like I said, Strange could just as easily take everyone's powers on the DC squad. He has stolen the likes of Shuma Gorath's powers before.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 10:25 PM
Mr.Biscuits

The thing is Strange can also steal powers. And due to his experience, I'd say he's more adept at it. Loki is invulnerable to even the strongest magic, and I don't see anyone putting up much of a threat. It would be very difficult to transport him as he traverses dimensions with ease and can go intangible.

Ghost Rider can immobilize a lot of them with pennance stare as well. And Hellstorm is the son of Satan and king of his own Hell. His magic is on a whole nother level. Blue Devil is pretty much useless. Strange, Loki, Hellstorm and Ghost Rider have all been to Hell, so there's really nothing he can do. Hellstorm liquifies most of them with the strongest Hell fire anyway.

But like I said, Strange could just as easily take everyone's powers on the DC squad. He has stolen the likes of Shuma Gorath's powers before.

Strange take other peoples powers huh? sorry guy strange has never done that.Black alice would take his powers as soon as the battle begins as she's done to the Spectre... wink

Loki is a nobody he's not really a battling type like I said he'll end up in the sun of getting knocked on his ass by cap marvel.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 10:57 PM
Madvillain

Strange take other peoples powers huh? sorry guy strange has never done that.Black alice would take his powers as soon as the battle begins as she's done to the Spectre... wink

Loki is a nobody he's not really a battling type like I said he'll end up in the sun of getting knocked on his ass by cap marvel.

What the hell are you telling me? Why would I make it up? Strange has taken Shuma-Gorath's powers before. LOL@this guy. you funny little man.

Loki would own Captain Marvel. He isnt ****ing with the type of magic Loki deals with. Loki would just enchant a mountain range and make it fight Captain Marvel while he kills of the rest of the team.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 11:04 PM
Mr.Biscuits

What the hell are you telling me? Why would I make it up? Strange has taken Shuma-Gorath's powers before. LOL@this guy. you funny little man.

Loki would own Captain Marvel. He isnt ****ing with the type of magic Loki deals with. Loki would just enchant a mountain range and make it fight Captain Marvel while he kills of the rest of the team.

It would seem as someone's having a bad day awww.....sad

Where the hell did you get the idea of Loki being so powerful...... laughing
he's second rate magic user who wishes he was half as powerful as Strange.Marvel punches his head off or Enchantress powers Capt.Marvel again and he beats all of them himself....... smile

Old Post May 20th, 2006 11:10 PM
Madvillain

It would seem as someone's having a bad day awww.....sad

Where the hell did you get the idea of Loki being so powerful...... laughing
he's second rate magic user who wishes he was half as powerful as Strange.Marvel punches his head off or Enchantress powers Capt.Marvel again and he beats all of them himself....... smile

Not really, when you're looking into the face of stupidity...well you know how that goes big grin

and even Strange knows that he is below Loki in magic. laughing do you even read their comics? loki is immune to the most powerful magic. he'd possess the entire team lmao. and he's taken blows from his brother, what do you think captain marvel will do? he'll transform him into a potato.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 11:14 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Not really, when you're looking into the face of stupidity...well you know how that goes big grin

and even Strange knows that he is below Loki in magic. laughing do you even read their comics? loki is immune to the most powerful magic. he'd possess the entire team lmao. and he's taken blows from his brother, what do you think captain marvel will do? he'll transform him into a potato.

Sorry but this Debate has ended you have no idea what the hell your talking about........erm

It's sad how you keep telling others to read comics and such when it's obvious you haven't picked one up......

Old Post May 20th, 2006 11:17 PM
Madvillain

Sorry but this Debate has ended you have no idea what the hell your talking about........erm

It's sad how you keep telling others to read comics and such when it's obvious you haven't picked one up......

When you make dumb claims like Captain Marvel beats them up by himself, it is clear that you were looking right into a mirror on that one. stick out tongue

And this debate ended when you thought you had a shred of intelligence.

Old Post May 20th, 2006 11:20 PM
Mr.Biscuits

When you make dumb claims like Captain Marvel beats them up by himself, it is clear that you were looking right into a mirror on that one. stick out tongue

And this debate ended when you thought you had a shred of intelligence.

*sigh*
Read day of vengeance and you'll know what I'm talking about but you wouldn't know because everything you say is hear-say or it's coming out your ass.

You continue to contribute nothing to the forum......erm

Old Post May 20th, 2006 11:33 PM
Madvillain

*sigh*
Read day of vengeance and you'll know what I'm talking about but you wouldn't know because everything you say is hear-say or it's coming out your ass.

You continue to contribute nothing to the forum......erm

It's quite the contrary imp.

And why don't you pick up Strange Tales vol 2, and you'll know what I'm talking about. erm

Old Post May 20th, 2006 11:37 PM
Madvillain

(edit)

Old Post May 20th, 2006 11:43 PM
Tassadar
Executor

Penance stare = anyone on the other team with emotions becomes a non-factor, Strange deals with the rest Team 1 wins

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post May 21st, 2006 01:47 AM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I think this fight is created for Marvel to win. Why didn't the starter even the score by putting The Phantom Stranger in the mix?

That would tip the scales.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post May 21st, 2006 01:51 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Blue Devil sends Loki to hell.

Old Post May 21st, 2006 04:14 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
outavodka
Il Cut You B!tch!!!!

Originally posted by snoopdogg
I think this fight is created for Marvel to win. Why didn't the starter even the score by putting The Phantom Stranger in the mix?

That would tip the scales.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Drivin a fast car listening to Deftones baby. Cred to Rewmac for this sick sig!

Old Post May 21st, 2006 05:03 AM
outavodka is currently offline Click here to Send outavodka a Private Message Find more posts by outavodka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

When did Loki become more powerful or even equal to Strange?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post May 21st, 2006 05:41 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote