KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » movie punisher vs X3 wolverine

movie punisher vs X3 wolverine
Started by: superkronick92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prime#

movie punisher vs X3 wolverine

newer punisher

Old Post May 29th, 2006 06:01 PM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Gets owned big grin

Old Post May 29th, 2006 06:02 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

definitely

Old Post May 29th, 2006 06:05 PM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Wolverine 8/10.

Old Post May 29th, 2006 09:35 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

X3 Wolverine was an uber-badass
Movie Punisher was a wimp
You do the math

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:50 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FujiFuu
Oiler Fan

Wolverine 11/10 I donno how its possible, but it would happen, he would beat him two times at once or something

Old Post May 29th, 2006 11:51 PM
FujiFuu is currently offline Click here to Send FujiFuu a Private Message Find more posts by FujiFuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Punisher was better than x2

Old Post May 30th, 2006 01:43 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Punisher was better than x2

Punisher was many things but better then X2 isn't one of them.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 30th, 2006 01:51 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Wolverine 10/10 no expression

Old Post May 30th, 2006 01:55 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Punisher was many things but better then X2 isn't one of them.

laughing
X2 is the best comic to movie adaption in my opinion

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 30th, 2006 01:55 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by The Pict
laughing

Nope, that title belongs to Batman Begins wink

Old Post May 30th, 2006 01:56 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Grimm22
Wolverine 10/10 no expression

10/10 is right, Punisher has 0% chance of beating wolverine

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 30th, 2006 01:57 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

laughing

I liked the first Spider-man movie better but X-2 is up there. It is certainly better then X-1 or X-3.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 30th, 2006 01:57 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I liked the first Spider-man movie better but X-2 is up there. It is certainly better then X-1 or X-3.

The first spider man movie? SM2 was way better i thought

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:04 AM
Grimm22
King of the Castle

The first spider man movie? SM2 was way better i thought

Nope Nope Nope no

SM2 sucked. I mean I know it was heavily based off of ASM #50, but still, Spidey rejecting Uncle Ben What the f**k?

That and I HATED the ending with Doc Ock killing himself.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:06 AM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

I dont think Batman begins was the best comic book superhero movie. Christian Bale was a perfect Bruce wayne but his Batman needed work. As far as movies, X-2 and the original Batman are my favorites.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:08 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Big Sexy
I dont think Batman begins was the best comic book superhero movie. Christian Bale was a perfect Bruce wayne but his Batman needed work. As far as movies, X-2 and the original Batman are my favorites.

UGH! Not that AWFUL Tim Burton Batman film. no

Seriously, go back and watch it after watching BB, you will most likely be horrified by how awful it is

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:09 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Nope Nope Nope no

SM2 sucked. I mean I know it was heavily based off of ASM #50, but still, Spidey rejecting Uncle Ben What the f**k?

That and I HATED the ending with Doc Ock killing himself.

Spider-man 2 didn't really feel like a sequal to me, I felt it ignored any character development that was set up in the first one.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:09 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

UGH! Not that AWFUL Tim Burton Batman film. no

Seriously, go back and watch it after watching BB, you will most likely be horrified by how awful it is

I tried watching Batman Returns the other day... it was awful.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:10 AM
Darth Martin

Yea Batman Begins is the best comic book movie yet. I thought it was better than x3. Bale was perfect. IMO Punisher was better than x2, though x2 had it's moments.

Old Post May 30th, 2006 02:10 AM