KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Samurai Jack Vs. Batman

Samurai Jack Vs. Batman
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Samurai Jack Vs. Batman

We have two regular guys in top physical condition, experts in several martial arts and both routinely take out several opponents at one time. Jack has his Sword, Batman has his regular weapons (batbelt).

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 30th, 2006 11:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Samurai Jack, easy. Batman doesn't have the speed, strength, or weapons to take out Jack. Batman does have an insignificant amount of experience over Jack, but Jack remains the better fighter.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 12:12 AM
reborn_213 is currently offline Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasononline

Does Batman have experience over Jack? Samurai train their whole lives. And they train as intensely or more so then Batman did. Wasn't Jack also one of the head Samurai? So that there means he has been in many battles.

I gotta go with Jack on this one.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 12:33 AM
jasononline is currently offline Click here to Send jasononline a Private Message Find more posts by jasononline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

hasn't jack been training since he was a little kid?

anyway jack cuts Bats in two.

at least 9/10

sig by willRules

Old Post May 31st, 2006 12:35 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Jack is one of the most inconsitant characters ever created. At times Batman would walk all over him and at others he shows speed strenght and durability on a Dragonball scale.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 31st, 2006 02:44 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Jack!

Old Post May 31st, 2006 02:58 AM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Jack wins.

Whoah!

Old Post May 31st, 2006 03:44 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Jack slam's Batman .....

Old Post May 31st, 2006 08:24 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jack 10/10

Old Post May 31st, 2006 12:01 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Depends, are you using the realistic interpretation of Batman, or say the JLA comic interpretation of Batman?

Because you're using an anime character, and they don't often make sense. Truth is, Jack is a human, just like Batman, and underwent training with all the greatest in the world, just like Batman. Difference is-- Batman's been at it longer.

Anyways, realistic Batman vs Anime Jack, Batman loses.
Batman in JLA vs Jack, Batman landslides his ass worse than Superman probably could.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post May 31st, 2006 12:24 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Batman is a master Martial Arts fighter maybe the second best in DC. I think Batman has a 4/10 chance of winning and also remember he can lift about 600pounds over his head.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 31st, 2006 12:29 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
Depends, are you using the realistic interpretation of Batman, or say the JLA comic interpretation of Batman?

Because you're using an anime character, and they don't often make sense. Truth is, Jack is a human, just like Batman, and underwent training with all the greatest in the world, just like Batman. Difference is-- Batman's been at it longer.

Batman in JLA vs Jack, Batman landslides his ass worse than Superman probably could.

Wait, are you saying that Batman from JLA could beat Samurai Jack?
WTF, Juntai! WTF!

What a ****ing Batman fanboy.

Last edited by Xplosive on May 31st, 2006 at 12:54 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2006 12:50 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Bullshit , Bruce started training when he was in his mid teens. Jack started training when he was five/seven .

Old Post May 31st, 2006 12:51 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

But Batman has learned over 100 styles of fighting

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post May 31st, 2006 01:02 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by grey fox
Bullshit , Bruce started training when he was in his mid teens. Jack started training when he was five/seven .
I have the extra-long pilot episode and season 1 on DVD, you're not telling me anything new.

Their training is relative, they both trained with the world masters.

Bruce is older than he is, been at it longer. Training longer. Fighting in real-time longer.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 01:06 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Xplosive
Wait, are you saying that Batman from JLA could beat Samurai Jack?
WTF, Juntai! WTF!

What a ****ing Batman fanboy.
Why not, he's thrown down with Wonder Woman, Superman, beat up gods, defeated elder demons. Defeated Amazo. What's a dude with a ninja sword to that?

Batman as he's written in comics, is not the same as he's considered on the forum. I fully acknowledge and understand WHY he's treated like that, but Batman full on as he's written curbstomps the chump.

Get your fanboy shit out of here kid.

Old Post May 31st, 2006 01:07 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I still say amazo should have smoked bat's with ease....

Old Post May 31st, 2006 01:23 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why not, he's thrown down with Wonder Woman, Superman, beat up gods, defeated elder demons. Defeated Amazo. What's a dude with a ninja sword to that?

Batman as he's written in comics, is not the same as he's considered on the forum. I fully acknowledge and understand WHY he's treated like that, but Batman full on as he's written curbstomps the chump.

Look fanboy. I watched every episode of JLA. There is nothing that tells that Batman could last 10 seconds against Samurai Jack in one on one.
And the point is that Samurai Jack has been defeating Gods alone (in not a tricky way, but in a way he trully showed he is stronger opponent), in battle one on one, Batman never did that, not even in his dream and could never do that.

Samurai Jack has been beating opponents in less than in a second.

Batman has not what it takes to stand with Samurai Jack, not even close.

Last edited by Xplosive on May 31st, 2006 at 01:47 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2006 01:41 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

batman wins this easy, C'mon guys wake up......he's batman

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 31st, 2006 02:31 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If it makes any difference to you in the outcome, Jack uses a samurai sword (katana) not a ninja sword (ninja-to). There's at lease 10 inches of difference, if not more.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 31st, 2006 04:46 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote