KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Dormammu

Thanos vs Dormammu
Started by: Decay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Decay

Thanos vs Dormammu

what would happen if thanos, in a quest to please death started wiping out worshippers of dormammu, who showed up to protect them to preserve his vast powers? setting is a fairly typical planet, cities, deserts and oceans. fight starts just outside a city.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 04:00 AM
Decay is currently offline Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

well dormamu is a big time mystical demon, and he cannot die if he dies he will reform might take a while but he will happen he and his sis took on eternity and where winning for a while who do you think wins? they think mephesto is a chump compared to dormammu

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 04:31 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

dread dormammu

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 07:26 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

dormammu

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 08:17 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

without prep... I wouldn't want to be Thanos.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 08:11 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

The Dreaded One for the win.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 08:26 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fatgogeta

Dormammu is way above Thanos. He wins easily.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 08:30 PM
fatgogeta is currently offline Click here to Send fatgogeta a Private Message Find more posts by fatgogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Damn Thanos gets shited on

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 09:36 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Ugh...........this is way unfair. Dormammu feeds Thanos to the mindless ones.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 09:57 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

As described in this scenario, Dormammu.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 10:00 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cmack

how strong is dormammu?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 10:13 PM
cmack is currently offline Click here to Send cmack a Private Message Find more posts by cmack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ugh...........this is way unfair. Dormammu feeds Thanos to the mindless ones.

poor thanos big grin

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 10:13 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fatgogeta

Originally posted by cmack
how strong is dormammu?

That is difficult to say. However it is fairly obvious that he is above Skyfather. There was a comic where all of the hell gods assembled (Mephisto, Hela etc..) were basically stated as being inferior to him individually, and needed to band together to oppose him. He has also gone up against Eternity under his own power.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 12:43 AM
fatgogeta is currently offline Click here to Send fatgogeta a Private Message Find more posts by fatgogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Dormammu

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 12:52 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by fatgogeta
That is difficult to say. However it is fairly obvious that he is above Skyfather. There was a comic where all of the hell gods assembled (Mephisto, Hela etc..) were basically stated as being inferior to him individually, and needed to band together to oppose him. He has also gone up against Eternity under his own power.

And Mephisto went up against LT, that isn't really saying much, both got stomped.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:33 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by Mindset
And Mephisto went up against LT, that isn't really saying much, both got stomped.

SILENCE, FOOLISH ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I just always wanted to say that.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 03:37 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Originally posted by Priest
Damn Thanos gets shited on

Then flushed.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 03:48 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by fatgogeta
You talking about their most recent encounter?

If so,
Both Umar AND Dormammu battled Eternity -- Though they did in fact win, it's impossible to say what exactly happened, [as the entire battle occured off-panel].

Reminded me of the Genis/Entropy vs. Eternity 'battle'. thumb down

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 20th, 2007 at 04:02 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 03:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Originally posted by Galan007
You talking about their most recent encounter?

If so,
both Umar AND Dormammu battled Eternity -- Though they did in fact win, it's impossible to say when exactly happened, [as the battle occured off-panel].

Reminded me of the Genis/Entropy vs. Eternity 'battle'. thumb down

Din't Eternity crush him between 2 planets and then big D's energy was scattered across different dimensions or something? That scene was indeed weird.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:03 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Sundipped
Din't Eternity crush him between 2 planets and then big D's energy was scattered across different dimensions or something? That scene was indeed weird.
In their most recent battle? no

[Remember, it all happened off-panel] -- Here's the entire scene:

Originally posted by Galan007
The actual battle between Dormammu/Umar and Eternity happened off panel.

We DO know however, the duo DID beat Eternity -- and that Dormammu thought he was usurping Eternity's power:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

----------

But as myself and Mr M were saying -- Umar was ultimately the one who usurped Eternity AND Dormammu's power:

(please log in to view the image)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:09 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote