KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Debate: COuld Batman beat up ANY other superhero?

Debate: COuld Batman beat up ANY other superhero?
Started by: vold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vold

Debate: COuld Batman beat up ANY other superhero?

i mean honestly, think about it. he has no special powers, no awesome weapons, just a bunch of crappy gadgets that make him shoot to the ceiling and glide around. really i think any superhero/mutant could kick his ass. even captain planet. discuss.

this is a post made by another person on a diff. forum.. he is a huge idiot and most likely mentally retarded. he obviously knows absolutely nothing and is ignorant as **** kinda like wolverine8888. plz post replies as if i made this thread and ill show it to his retard ass.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:05 PM
vold is currently offline Click here to Send vold a Private Message Find more posts by vold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Bats has beaten Supes before no expression

N"uff Said wink

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:06 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Re: Debate: COuld Batman beat up ANY other superhero?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vold
i mean honestly, think about it. he has no special powers, no awesome weapons, just a bunch of crappy gadgets that make him shoot to the ceiling and glide around. really i think any superhero/mutant could kick his ass. even captain planet. discuss.

this is a post made by another person on a diff. forum.. he is a huge idiot and most likely mentally retarded. he obviously knows absolutely nothing and is ignorant as **** kinda like wolverine8888. plz post replies as if i made this thread and ill show it to his retard ass.

THAT DOES IT. DUDE I COULD OUT DEBATE YOU ANY DAY. DO NOT TALK ABOUT SOME ONE U HAVE NEVER MET LET ALONE KNOW. I AM REALLY GETTING SICK OF PEOPLE ACTING AS IF THEY KNOW WOLV8888

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:09 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by capt it up
THAT DOES IT. DUDE I COULD OUT DEBATE YOU ANY DAY. DO NOT TALK ABOUT SOME ONE U HAVE NEVER MET LET ALONE KNOW. I AM REALLY GETTING SICK OF PEOPLE ACTING AS IF THEY KNOW WOLV8888
i knew him, i thought he was funny, but he was a fanboy.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:10 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Well, he could beat up:

Nightwing
Robin
Huntress
Thunderbird
Katanna
Living Lightning
Green Arrow
Mr. Terrific
etc...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:11 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

Originally posted by King KAM
i knew him, i thought he was funny, but he was a fanboy.

I agree.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:16 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

By the way... this is such an obvious spite thread. If you don't like Batman, well that's your problem. He has beaten MANY heroes and villains and most on the superhuman level. He does have awesome gadgets, you're just idiot. And why call wolverine8888 retarded if you didn't even know him? This thread needs to be closed down...

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:17 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

1) Why the hate on Batman.
2) Calling a member names that you don't know just proves your ignorance.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:19 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Re: Re: Debate: COuld Batman beat up ANY other superhero?

Originally posted by batdude123
By the way... this is such an obvious spite thread. If you don't like Batman, well that's your problem. He has beaten MANY heroes and villains and most on the superhuman level. He does have awesome gadgets, you're just idiot. And why call wolverine8888 retarded if you didn't even know him? This thread needs to be closed down...

Agree'ed

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:20 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

What's his favorite superhero?

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:20 PM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
..:Sn0w:..

huh

He said this was somebody elses opion not his.....

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:23 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Re: Re: Re: Debate: COuld Batman beat up ANY other superhero?

Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
huh

He said this was somebody elses opion not his.....

Oh, my bad. embarrasment

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:26 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Haha, he said that this thread was made by another person on another forum. It isn't a spite thread, he just wants some evidence to show that other person.

As far as him talking about someone on this forum, that's just plain rude, unless he has ever debated/talked to him/anything else. You shouldn't talk about Capt like that, it just isn't polite.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:30 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Soljer
Haha, he said that this thread was made by another person on another forum. It isn't a spite thread, he just wants some evidence to show that other person.

As far as him talking about someone on this forum, that's just plain rude, unless he has ever debated/talked to him/anything else. You shouldn't talk about Capt like that, it just isn't polite.

So he basically wants us to debate for him? Well then, he either isn't very good or is just plain lazy. Normally I wouldn't mind helping out in a case like this but this guy (I'm assuming it is a guy) is showing zero class. I've had a difference of opinion with Wolverine8888/Capt it up on a few cases before, but he certainly doesn't deserve to be randomly insulted like this. The only "retarded idiot" in this case that I can see is Vold.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 11:40 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

yeah iv argued with wolve888 but hes kool so wats with the insolts???

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 12:02 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Hell, almost everyone here KNOWS that I've argued with Capit it up on SEVERAL cases. Doesn't mean I'm gonna make a thread and insult Capt in the very first post. That's ridiculous.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 12:06 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Soljer
Hell, almost everyone here KNOWS that I've argued with Capit it up on SEVERAL cases. Doesn't mean I'm gonna make a thread and insult Capt in the very first post. That's ridiculous.

and I respect that

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 12:08 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

well said.
thumb up

if u aint got nothin nice to say then STFU and dont say nothing at all and keep it to urself. mad roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 12:27 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Grimm22
Bats has beaten Supes before no expression

N"uff Said wink
Oh, when was this? When he did a lot of fancy stuff but didn't do any damage to Superman in Hush and nearly died if Lois' life wasn't put into danger?

Or are you talking about the various elseworld stories?

Either way, Batman kicking Superman's ass, still hasn't happened.

But in Sacrifice Clark did break Bruce's whole body and left him helpless before he could even mount an attack or defense.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 12:45 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Juntai
Oh, when was this? When he did a lot of fancy stuff but didn't do any damage to Superman in Hush and nearly died if Lois' life wasn't put into danger?

Or are you talking about the various elseworld stories?

Either way, Batman kicking Superman's ass, still hasn't happened.

But in Sacrifice Clark did break Bruce's whole body and left him helpless before he could even mount an attack or defense.

Batman was clearly taking it easy on Clark in Hush. In Sacrifice he was just faking it.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 12:47 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote