KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Elder's of the Universe (Marvel) vs 12 Guardians of the Universe (DC)

Elder's of the Universe (Marvel) vs 12 Guardians of the Universe (DC)
Started by: Crease

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Elder's of the Universe (Marvel) vs 12 Guardians of the Universe (DC)

Grandmaster
Ego
Obliterator
Runner
Champion
Collecter
Gardener
Astronomer
Contemplater
Trader
Explorer
Posessor
Fallen One (according to Marvel.com VS Ganthet + 12 other Guardians

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 04:27 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Bump

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 09:33 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

validus would know this better than me, but guardians are supposed to be somewhere around (possibly above?) watcher level, i think. elders are no where close to that except maybe ego.

guardians should win without anything resembling trouble. depending on their actual level (have they been shown to be as powerful as they were in the past?) the elders (minus ego) v a single guardian would likely be a closer fight. don't forget -- galactus easily defeated all of them at the same time (even though he couldn't digest them . . . erm )

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:08 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

ok the only non jobbers in dc are the super heroes, the rest are jobers. i know the elders r to but some of them arent, so ill go with the elders.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Watcher level?...Wow, I had no idea. I've just started picking up the GL books. The Elders are portrayed as being about skyfather level, so I guess it would take 10 or so to take out a Watcher-level being. So much for this thread.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:39 PM
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
validus would know this better than me, but guardians are supposed to be somewhere around (possibly above?) watcher level, i think. elders are no where close to that except maybe ego.

guardians should win without anything resembling trouble. depending on their actual level (have they been shown to be as powerful as they were in the past?) the elders (minus ego) v a single guardian would likely be a closer fight. don't forget -- galactus easily defeated all of them at the same time (even though he couldn't digest them . . . erm )

lol i don't think that they are on watcher level since Doomsday killed one of them

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 11:43 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

I very much doubt that they are on a watcher level. I'd go for Marvel EOU 6/10.

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 12:00 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
lol i don't think that they are on watcher level since Doomsday killed one of them

Yeah, that was a fair amount of jobbing. A Guardian + multiple GL's < Superman's punches? Be real now.

Ganthet stands shoulder to shoulder with Highfather, the Phantom Stranger, Zeus, and the Wizard Shazam as some of the most powerful people in the DCU. According the Kyle Rayner he's able to destroy planets with a simple thought. Each other Guardian (and theres more than 12) is nearly as powerful.

Besides, from what I've seen of the Elders I'm pretty sure the Guardians have them beat in teamwork.

Last edited by HaSon on Jun 8th, 2006 at 12:27 AM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 12:25 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Validus
Yeah, that was a fair amount of jobbing. A Guardian + multiple GL's < Superman's punches? Be real now.

Ganthet stands shoulder to shoulder with Highfather, the Phantom Stranger, Zeus, and the Wizard Shazam as some of the most powerful people in the DCU. According the Kyle Rayner he's able to destroy planets with a simple thought. Each other Guardian (and theres more than 12) is nearly as powerful.

Besides, from what I've seen of the Elders I'm pretty sure the Guardians have them beat in teamwork.

Right. Respek the Corps!

*runs away, since I know nothing about this fight*

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 12:31 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Right. Respek the Corps!

*runs away, since I know nothing about this fight*

laughing

but thanks for the support, bro!

laughing

elders are NOT skyfather level, btw. ss was able to beat a couple on his own, and thanos took out each one individually BEFORE his latest bout of pis, er, his latest 'power-up'.

guardians win. handily.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 12:38 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

quote:
elders are NOT skyfather level, btw. ss was able to beat a couple on his own, and thanos took out each one individually BEFORE his latest bout of pis, er, his latest 'power-up'.

laughing laughing laughing out loud

I did'nt know the Guardians were that strong.

My Artwork

Last edited by Ambient on Jun 8th, 2006 at 12:44 AM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 12:42 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

actually, not many know about the guardians or their limits. but the little buggers are blue badasses . . .

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 12:49 AM
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

So are they at or below Watcher level?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 01:00 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by Crease
So are they at or below Watcher level?

Depends on what you mean. Watchers who fight Galactus to a draw or Watchers who get knocked out by Quasar?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 01:02 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by bigbran
ok the only non jobbers in dc are the super heroes, the rest are jobers. i know the elders r to but some of them arent, so ill go with the elders.

im completly behind you

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 01:07 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by bigbran
im completly behind you

why? tell me the elders' best feat? oh, no jobbing in the forum. all characters at their best. wink

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 01:12 AM
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Depends on what you mean. Watchers who fight Galactus to a draw or Watchers who get knocked out by Quasar?

I've heard rumors (never actually seen scans) the Watchers have actually warred with the Celestials. If true, then these were the Watchers I spoke of.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 02:17 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

that was in earth x, out of continuity. the celestials kicked their areses. in an arc of ff, exitar killed the watcher leader, so they DO have some history in continuity but they appear to be well below celestial level.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:21 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I'd say Guardians.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 12:44 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

the strongest gaurdian is ganthet who is suppose to be above skyfather, with a stray though he is said to be able to break a planet in half, the other gaurdians shouldnt be that less powerful then he is, they have GL power but on a super high scale, i dont think the elders even all combined could even beat ONE of the gaurdians, and earth x may be in continuity since i heard LT showed up.

Last edited by Mider on Jun 8th, 2006 at 12:57 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 12:45 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote