KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Doomsday Hunt

Doomsday Hunt
Started by: Malo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Malo

Doomsday Hunt

Doomsday ...death of Superman

vs

Abomination
Sandman, William Baker
Absorbing Man
Rhino
Super-Skrull

These 5 big men are made to hunt down and defeat Doomsday....Can They do it?

No prep. Who wins?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 09:20 PM
Malo is currently offline Click here to Send Malo a Private Message Find more posts by Malo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

I don't think they could take DD.. even DOS dd... but that's just me.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 09:22 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

abom and rhino certainly pose no threat. absorbing man ALWAYS gets his ass kicked. skrull and sandman would be interesting enough, but i don't think either has enough to do any real harm to any dd aside from dos. dd's speed alone would be a huge challenge. like jinzin, i doubt they could even take dos -- certainly not for the majority, imo.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 01:01 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

If absorbing man wasn't such an idiot, he would be of great help against doomsday. Why the hell is rhino even here

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 01:03 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

absorbing man needs to actually beat . . . ANYONE! hell, even when he's absorbed thor's hammer and quasar's quantum bands he STILL got his ass kicked! hell DAREDEVIL beat him -- and he has absorbed the properties of a friggin' DIAMOND!! laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 01:17 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

The team can win with Absorbing man and Super skrull being the main players.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 01:26 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Rhino is not much of a threat...Abomination is strong enough to do some damage but not fast enough or a good enough fighter.

Sandman might be able to trip up Doomsday more than once but I don't think he could do it for long without being extremely dispersed.

There's nothing more to say about Absorbing Man that hasn't been said already. The guy used to be one heck of a boxer and now he's just a schmuck with superpowers.

Super-Skrull is the real threat here. When he's using all his powers correctly the guy is a major threat. I know his strength is only equal to that of Thing's but the guy also has Invisible Woman's powers and Johnny's. I'm certain he can find a use for Reed's but more than anything Sue's powers are going to be a force to reckon with. That and he's a military man, if he takes command of them, then they might beat him.

Still Doomsday wins 8/10

Whoah!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 01:29 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Doomsday's got this, easily.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 02:24 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote