KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » lady death vs thanos

lady death vs thanos
Started by: Mider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mider

lady death vs thanos

MU death since she thinks she's to good to do her own battles like when walker came for her, comes to thanos saying that lady death has come into her realm and declared it as her own, and thus asks thanos to take care of lady death and she'll marry him if she does, lady death and thanos are at full power but no IG or nothing like that. Thanos can use whatever tech is availabe though but not anything that requires prep time.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 03:34 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

bump

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 04:57 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

bump

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 07:04 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Death.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 07:11 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

does anyone have any feats for lady death?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 07:31 PM
Mider

bump

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 03:02 AM
Mider

i know she killed lucifer and all this but powers i dont know what she can do

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 03:22 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

shes aa massive jobber, but if she uses her above galactus power(so called) she should win this.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 05:07 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bigbran
shes aa massive jobber, but if she uses her above galactus power(so called) she should win this.
death in the MU is nowhere near galactus....

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 05:09 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

is this marvel universe?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 05:10 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Death is surley above Galactus. She stands with Eternity and Infinity.
Just as the Inbetweener is above the Heros as well.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 03:52 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Death doesn't even fight. How are we going to conclude this match.....?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 04:13 PM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Wonder Man
Death is surley above Galactus. She stands with Eternity and Infinity.
Just as the Inbetweener is above the Heros as well.
No she isn't. Death and Galactus have seen eachother as brother and sister. A full power Galactus is eternity level.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 04:51 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by Big Sexy
No she isn't. Death and Galactus have seen eachother as brother and sister. A full power Galactus is eternity level.
exacly, big G is second to only eternity and infinity

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 05:09 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Death was beaten by St.Ives, who?...exactally.

Props if you know who that is...and no searching!

Last edited by -K-M- on Jun 10th, 2006 at 05:47 PM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 05:42 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

..................this is chaos comics death in case none of you know maybe you do im not sure im not all that fast, anyway i dont know what kind of feats she got sept that she did some stuff still dont tell me how she did it, but MU death one of her beast feats and she rarely has any good ones is that she killed walker the death god very easily, but lady death im not sure about her powers or feats, she killed lucifer in her universe and took over hell making it a giant graveyard but how? by magic or what? and if yes who's magic her own?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 06:09 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Thanos beats Lady Death I think. She has limits to one world, she is bound to any world she is on, Thanos is not.

Thanos is a being of high cosmic power among his own godlike strength, Lady Death hasn't even really mastered all her own powers yet.....

I think Thanos takes this, but I could be wrong....i gotta read up on Lady Death more.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:52 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Eternity = Infinity = MU Death = Galactus Full power = insert random Marvel universe abstract >>>>>>>>>>>> Thanos >= Chaos Comics' Lady Death. Thanos slight majority or Lady Death, she hasn't mastered her abilities and her feats were not that great

its not too difficult to understand

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:12 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

she killed the devil by shoving him through the gates of heaven, she was there during armegeddon when a being older then the universe tried to kill the universe, she rules over the world of the dead she turned all hell into a giant graveyard,,,,,,,,,thats all i know i dont know her powers in detail

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 06:36 PM
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Thanos would let her win shifty

Eternity has referred to Death and Galactus as siblings. I've read a few books that insinuated the 3 were equals.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Last edited by Winter Soldier on Jun 13th, 2006 at 10:17 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 10:14 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote