KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Yukon Jack vs. Namor

Yukon Jack vs. Namor
Started by: King_Mungi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

Yukon Jack vs. Namor

King of Kemteron vs. the King of Atlantis. Fight takes place on land

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Yukon_Jack

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 05:40 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

im giving this to namor

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 05:53 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Hmm. Namor probably gets the majority.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 06:40 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Pretty damn close, as his ultimate bone move has killed all of Omega Flight including Diamond Lil so it's insanely strong.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 07:55 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

But is he fast enough to take Namor out before Namor takes him out? What is his Ultimate Move like?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 08:09 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
But is he fast enough to take Namor out before Namor takes him out? What is his Ultimate Move like?

Sure is. Here it is:

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ht10_p03-04.jpg
2. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ht10_p05-06.jpg

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 08:13 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Hm, doesn't seem beyond Namor's level to dodge.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 09:15 PM
-K-M-

Hm, doesn't seem beyond Namor's level to dodge.

I remind you those are Box bot's that can travel in the excess of mach 2

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 09:29 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Travel speed is different then dodging/moving speed.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:32 PM
-K-M-

Travel speed is different then dodging/moving speed.

Well considering they have computer minds their reflexes surpass human expectations.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:39 PM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

What's Jack's durability like? I can't remember him ever showing he could the kind of punishment Namor would deliver. But then, i don't remember him taking much punishment at all.

Namor ftw.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:14 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Lucid Lui
What's Jack's durability like? I can't remember him ever showing he could the kind of punishment Namor would deliver. But then, i don't remember him taking much punishment at all.

Namor ftw.

Punches from Box army, killed a Plodex Shaman, he's durable but I have no idea just how durable.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:17 AM
Warmonger

seems more like Bone knives vs Namor's durability then cause I don't neccasrilly see Namor having a fighting speed advantage. Considering Wolverine's claws wewren't totally able to tear him open I belive that he can probably tak a few hits and get in the deciding hits.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:48 AM
Warmonger is currently offline Click here to Send Warmonger a Private Message Find more posts by Warmonger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well considering they have computer minds their reflexes surpass human expectations.
They didn't look that fast against AF there. At least nowhere near Namor's reaction speed. :/ Namor does stuff like dodge laser from few feet away while being surprised and weak to the point of fainting, speed of sound attack from nearly point blank range, bullets while his back turned, jumped from meteor to meteor whose lowest speeds are Mach 32 etc...

...ahh, I remember the days when GS and Never tried to claim that he didn't have superhuman reflexes...those were the days.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 11:42 AM
-K-M-

They didn't look that fast against AF there. At least nowhere near Namor's reaction speed. :/ Namor does stuff like dodge laser from few feet away while being surprised and weak to the point of fainting, speed of sound attack from nearly point blank range, bullets while his back turned, jumped from meteor to meteor whose lowest speeds are Mach 32 etc...

...ahh, I remember the days when GS and Never tried to claim that he didn't have superhuman reflexes...those were the days.

They are fast, the the same army they fought were responsible for killing every single hereo in North America...literally.

Who Namor? yeah he has super reflexes the wonders of the respect thread proved it.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:29 PM
King KAM

all this thread is, is another thread by mungi, using an Alpha Flight guy against a better known/loved hero, so he can attempt to make people give a damn about their, canadian asses.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:33 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by King KAM
all this thread is, is another thread by mungi, using an Alpha Flight guy against a better known/loved hero, so he can attempt to make people give a damn about their, canadian asses.

Sorry I guess I will make another Batman or Wolverine versus thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:40 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

They are fast, the the same army they fought were responsible for killing every single hereo in North America...literally.

Who Namor? yeah he has super reflexes the wonders of the respect thread proved it.
But are they as fast as Namor? Nemesis and Puck II are taking them out like nothing. Looks like they might have taken those heroes out through the use of numbers.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:46 PM
-K-M-

But are they as fast as Namor? Nemesis and Puck II are taking them out like nothing. Looks like they might have taken those heroes out through the use of numbers.

Yes, Nemesis is the sprit of retribution and she is even probally equal to Namor's speed. Puck got rocked that's what triggered Yukon Jack to step in.

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Nemesis

The models as stated, are of v.3 and some v.2:

V.2
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Box_II

V.3
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Box_III

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:54 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Yes, Nemesis is the sprit of retribution and she is even probally equal to Namor's speed. Puck got rocked that's what triggered Yukon Jack to step in.

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Nemesis

The models as stated, are of v.3 and some v.2:

V.2
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Box_II

V.3
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Box_III
But I aren't still sure about the superhuman reflexes of the robots. They are computers, yes, but I don't think they (or at least I haven't seen) have reflexes anywhere near Namor's, or combat speed.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:59 PM