KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Celestials vs Millenium Giants

Celestials vs Millenium Giants
Started by: UniOmni

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Celestials vs Millenium Giants

A comparison if you will. I remember people saying, myself included, that the Millys are the DCU Celestial analogue.......But Aquaman was able to reach one telepathically!!! Aquaman!!! Drippy!!!!

WTF?!

And how was this possible, since he uses tk based on a physical organ?? Are the Giants similar to humans in that respect?? Both evolved outta sea creatures??

From what we've seen of both groups, are they equal?? Is one higher on the pecking order than the next??
Where do they stand in the overall scope of things??

Would PC Darkseid fear them?? Or respect them??

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 09:27 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

thor hurt one celestials you dont think thats bull? the destroyer with all the powers of the earth gods couldnt even scratch one, and thor does? i would need feats of the millenium giants.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:38 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Promethium Giants= Celestails how are above Millennium Giants. Thor used the belt of strength, gauntlets, mystic armor just to crack open hole for him to fit in, Thor stagger Exitar by destroying his brain dome but it regenerated within sec. Thor misunderstood Exitar intentions, Exitar was going to erase the negatives aspects of the planet pangaria and recreated it so it can thrive.

Last edited by the Darkone on Jun 9th, 2006 at 01:46 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:41 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

any scans

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:43 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

I do, kinda find the whole feat of Thor busting the braincase kinda iffy. IF the Destroyer, being powered by multiple pantheons, couldn't even significantly damage the hand of an average Celestial, am i supposed to believe that Thor can damage the even tougher to break braincase, of the top of the line Celestial, even with all the bells and whistles?? Really suspect.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:30 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

i know feats of the celestials im sure everyone here or almost everyone here does but the millenium giants need feats for us to properly say who wins in this fight

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:33 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Celestials play with planets like beach balls.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:34 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Celestials

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:40 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UniOmni
I do, kinda find the whole feat of Thor busting the braincase kinda iffy. IF the Destroyer, being powered by multiple pantheons, couldn't even significantly damage the hand of an average Celestial, am i supposed to believe that Thor can damage the even tougher to break braincase, of the top of the line Celestial, even with all the bells and whistles?? Really suspect.

Exitar didn't even notice him... The Celestials were actualy fighting the Destroyer.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 06:54 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Have u read Nova 8

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 07:01 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by guy222
Have u read Nova 8
Decapitated Celestial?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 07:02 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

yes

Strong rumors persist, Count Abyss, Tenebrous and Aegis or another Celestial(Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial)

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 07:09 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

yes

Strong rumors persist, Count Abyss, Tenebrous and Aegis or another Celestial(Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial)
I don't know about any of those... but I can't wait to see who it is... hopefully it's Galactus. smile

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 07:10 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

would be interesting

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 07:19 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

would be interesting
Very interesting indeed...

Although, it's probably some new character... but it would be so jawesome if it was Galactus.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 07:22 AM
guy222
With my gal

Lets hope Marvel does a good story whoever it is

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 07:26 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Lets hope Marvel does a good story whoever it is
I can't wait.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 07:27 AM