KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Any one By Them Selves vs Anti Monitor

Any one By Them Selves vs Anti Monitor
Started by: Fearless_lf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fearless_lf

Any one By Them Selves vs Anti Monitor

Any One in the DC Universe That Can Beat The Anti Monitor. Just One Person Not A Team.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 09:29 PM
Fearless_lf is currently offline Click here to Send Fearless_lf a Private Message Find more posts by Fearless_lf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Superboy Prime. no expression

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 09:30 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Me without coffee in the morning! Especially if the Antimonitor was the one that drank the last cup, he better not try my patience!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 09:34 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

laughing

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 09:35 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Earth II Superman no expression

Galactus

Thanos

Dark Phoniex

God

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 10:57 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearless_lf

Just The DC Universe.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 10:58 PM
Fearless_lf is currently offline Click here to Send Fearless_lf a Private Message Find more posts by Fearless_lf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

The Spector

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:01 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Lucifer Morningstar

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:08 AM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheap cabbage
Nutritious Veggie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sea King
The Spector

The spectre tried during the crisis...he failed.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:12 AM
cheap cabbage is currently offline Click here to Send cheap cabbage a Private Message Find more posts by cheap cabbage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by cheap cabbage

ok then how about the brother who created the dc universe?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:24 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tyranus

actually he could have, why did you think god was angry at him later on, he could have beated him but if he has killed antimonitir in that moment he would have killed all the heroes conected to him, jim corrigan didint want that, anyway it was PIS, i mean everyone is figthing hard and sudendly , here comes spectre to save to day, kaboom no more antimonitor, no more comics in this saga, no more sales, get my meaning?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:49 AM
tyranus is currently offline Click here to Send tyranus a Private Message Find more posts by tyranus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

sphynctor
lucifer
micheal
superman lol
batman lol

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:55 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheap cabbage
Nutritious Veggie

ok then how about the brother who created the dc universe?

You mean lucifer. Well yeah, I'm pretty sure a guy who takes on God would be able to.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:58 AM
cheap cabbage is currently offline Click here to Send cheap cabbage a Private Message Find more posts by cheap cabbage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

You mean lucifer. Well yeah, I'm pretty sure a guy who takes on God would be able to.

im talking the guy from the dc vs marvel u know one was red and one was blue i dont know if it was lucifur but i know that he could win with ease

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:01 AM
cheap cabbage
Nutritious Veggie

im talking the guy from the dc vs marvel u know one was red and one was blue i dont know if it was lucifur but i know that he could win with ease

Oh, well that guy wasn't canon, but since he embodies the DC universe, he should be able to take down the anti-monitor.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:07 AM
Fanboy

Me and my big fat ass. I was just laying down face against the ground and looked in the mirror I lost 20 pounds now I weigh 195 and damn I see my ass and it is huge.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:17 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by Fanboy
Me and my big fat ass. I was just laying down face against the ground and looked in the mirror I lost 20 pounds now I weigh 195 and damn I see my ass and it is huge.

well that nice

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:20 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

krona.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:21 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

Originally posted by Fanboy

That's not good man. You need to exercise.

Maybe AMAZO could take the Anti-Monitor.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:57 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

I'd guess that nobody could, otherwise the individual in question would have. By the time Kal-L finished him off, he'd been weakenned by the numerous previous assaults.

Now, one could say that if the Pro-Monitor (They were both called "The Monitor." Anti-Monitor is just a handy distinction) had been more proacive and taken the fight to his counterpart sooner rather than waiting for him to unleash the anti-matter wave and power up by destroying so many universes, he might've been the one who could do it.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 05:59 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote