KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Hulk - Namor - Ghost Rider - Super Skrull

Superman vs Hulk - Namor - Ghost Rider - Super Skrull
Started by: Malo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Malo

Superman vs Hulk - Namor - Ghost Rider - Super Skrull

Superman

vs

Hulk
Namor
Ghost Rider, Blaze
Super-Skrull

The Hulk, Namor, Ghost Rider and The Super Skrull brake out into a huge brawl in the heart of New York City, just leaveing devestaion all over the place as the fight ends up righ on the middle of the Brooklyn Bridge, where they are confronted by Superman.

Fight starts on the The Brooklyn Bridge. All four turn on Superman.

No prep. Who wins?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:04 AM
Malo is currently offline Click here to Send Malo a Private Message Find more posts by Malo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheap cabbage
Nutritious Veggie

Superman destroys them. Clark would just have to make sure he engages them one at a time. Ghost rider's hellfire would be the only thing he could possibly be weak against (magic?), but since they can only hurt evil, poor barton is pretty much useless here. We all know superman can take down hulk. Namor gets flattened even faster. The skrull's force fields are the only thing that will slow him down, but he'll punch is way through and subsequently beat that alien scum into the pavement. (ironic since kal-el is also an alien)

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:10 AM
cheap cabbage is currently offline Click here to Send cheap cabbage a Private Message Find more posts by cheap cabbage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Superman destroys them. Clark would just have to make sure he engages them one at a time. Ghost rider's hellfire would be the only thing he could possibly be weak against (magic?), but since they can only hurt evil, poor barton is pretty much useless here. We all know superman can take down hulk. Namor gets flattened even faster. The skrull's force fields are the only thing that will slow him down, but he'll punch is way through and subsequently beat that alien scum into the pavement. (ironic since kal-el is also an alien)

u must be joking

Him fighting all of them together he can't win.

Each can give him good battle.

1 vs 1 he whould win agaisn't all of them(i don't know about ghost)

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:59 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheap cabbage
Nutritious Veggie

Originally posted by kgkg
u must be joking

Him fighting all of them together he can't win.

Each can give him good battle.

1 vs 1 he whould win agaisn't all of them(i don't know about ghost)

That's why he would engage them one at a time. He's got the speed to simply tackle one of them far away enough where the others couldn't interfere. Superman isn't an idiot, he know's he might lose if he fights them all at once. He could concievably beat them all at once, but he'd have to bring out his planet busting punches...but that isn't in his character to do so.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:04 AM
cheap cabbage is currently offline Click here to Send cheap cabbage a Private Message Find more posts by cheap cabbage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

The team isn't needed. Hulk could beat Superman by himself. Ask Skeets no expression.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:11 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

hellfire can hurt anyone. it's the penance stare that depends on evil.
team kick @$$ wins.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:27 AM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheap cabbage
Nutritious Veggie

Ghost Rider's flames do not touch the righteous. He says it himself. He says it whenever he carries somebody to safety.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:29 AM
UltimateStryfe
The Spirit of Vengeance

oh.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 04:48 AM
UltimateStryfe is currently offline Click here to Send UltimateStryfe a Private Message Find more posts by UltimateStryfe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Superman vs Hulk - Namor - Ghost Rider - Super Skrull

Originally posted by Malo
Superman

vs

Hulk
Namor
Ghost Rider, Blaze
Super-Skrull

The Hulk, Namor, Ghost Rider and The Super Skrull brake out into a huge brawl in the heart of New York City, just leaveing devestaion all over the place as the fight ends up righ on the middle of the Brooklyn Bridge, where they are confronted by Superman.

Fight starts on the The Brooklyn Bridge. All four turn on Superman.

No prep. Who wins?

Supes falls

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 09:02 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Hulk and Namor can do some strenght match, and Supes cannot kill GR we saw that his head blown and regenerated back. Super Skrull hmmm...Well donno...But if supes goes ina straight fight he might get smacked. But I donno it's hard to say for me that he looses. But here is a theory for him to get a win...

Using Superspeed fly around the Hulk and burn everything around him fast to make Hulk loose oxygen and revert back (it took GR a couple mins it would surely take less for Supes. And since non of these guys can catch him moving at that speed they wouldn't see him. Then he could BFR GR, and then heat up Namor while superspeed punching him. And I don't know enough about Super Skrull....

It's just a theory to keep my Supes alive but I don't really know how this would turn out.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 12:04 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Originally posted by TheKahn
The team isn't needed. Hulk could beat Superman by himself. Ask Skeets no expression.
No he can't.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 12:05 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Super skrull has all the powers of the F4 amplified, along with shapeshifting and hypnosis. He's just a lot more creative in his use of them. Like slicing people in half with the use of his arms and such.

Superman is too fast for this battle. DC characters own Marvel in speed.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 12:24 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

If this was the Hulk that stalemated Super-Adapotoid w 100 heros abilities I say he would have a good chance.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 12:34 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

It really comes down to how Supes takes them on. Does he try machismo or brains? If he uses his brains, they cannot stop him. If he wants to play hero, he could get his arce handed to him.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 01:33 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strengthkills

oh god and people say i have too much faith in the hulk

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 04:10 PM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Kal dies........You dont fight a being like Supes alone. Team RAMPAGE for the curbstomp!!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 05:14 PM
Hitman911 is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman911 a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by llagrok
Super skrull has all the powers of the F4 amplified, along with shapeshifting and hypnosis. He's just a lot more creative in his use of them. Like slicing people in half with the use of his arms and such.

Superman is too fast for this battle. DC characters own Marvel in speed.

Makkari may differ

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 05:59 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

team

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2008 09:19 PM
Bouboumaster

Team win, Hulk do it alone.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2008 11:06 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

Superman, his heat vision and cold breath alone can wreak havok and some of the team, he out speeds and outbrawls the rest.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2008 01:54 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote