KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hello Everyone.......I'm wonderman

Hello Everyone.......I'm wonderman
Started by: wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wonderman

Hello Everyone.......I'm wonderman

I'm new to this forum and I just wanted to say that I have enjoyed reading the different threads. they were really entertaining.

I didn't realize that there was another forumer named Wonder Man but I think he spells his name as two separate words as I spell my name as one word.

Just to let you know a little about myself:

My real name is Ernest Johnson II. I'm married with three children. I am 33 years old and my favorite superhero character is ............Wonder Woman.

Yeah .......read it and laugh......I love the heck out of Wonder Woman, from the weaker 70s version (a la Linda Carter/Superfriends version) to the super powerful revamped Superman like version today. In her earliers incarnations she didnot get the prestige she deserved. Today Wonder Woman is basically Superman in Female version minus the Bullet proof skin (though her foes consider her bullet/laser/energy beam
proof, being that they never get past her magic bracelets), and the extra powers(Super breathe, various vision powers and so on). they basically see each other as equals. For those who may not be familair with her power level, just check out the current Justice League cartoon for they do a good represenattion of her comic book counterpart. She even beat him up on one episode. Anyway, this isn't a superman-wonder woman thread. I just wanted to stress how poweful she is and when superman is in a tough jam....he calls her, I mean he needed her help to move the moon.

Just want to introduce myself, sorry I went rattling on. Wonder Woman Forever.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:34 AM
wonderman is currently offline Click here to Send wonderman a Private Message Find more posts by wonderman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

hey whats up

this tread is either gonna be moved or closed so before hand i wanna say hi big grin

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:36 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

WRONG BOARD

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:37 AM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Whats up wonderman Happy Dance

Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

hi and i think your on the wrong forum.

One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

SUP THOUGH

Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Milkie
WRONG BOARD

Give the guy a break, he has just joined.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Question: What is your favriote kind of pie? confused

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:38 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

Originally posted by badabing
Give the guy a break, he has just joined.

I TOLD HIM SUP

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:38 AM
wonderman

Thanks for some of your welcomes....I guess. I beleive I am on the rite board...this is the comic heroes vs forum. i just letting everyone know who I am. However, I see that there are smart mouthed people on here who have nothing better to do then to act in a surly fashion, I just joined for some good comic book conversations...............but just for the record, I am not easily ran off by smart remarks. So think again, and come out of your mouth correctly when responding to me......cause I am truly not the one.............nuff said

Last edited by wonderman on Jun 9th, 2006 at 03:17 AM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:03 AM
wonderman is currently offline Click here to Send wonderman a Private Message Find more posts by wonderman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

ok
anyway you should go to a versus thread, and tell people off there.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:11 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

New member.... cool thumb up

Some people get a bit uptight about posting things in the correct forums (we have so many now)

Click here to browse through a few of the others - http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f46/ - i recommend the "comic books" forum

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:11 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

anyway hi.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:12 AM
wonderman

I am really not a mean person......

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:16 AM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Grimm22
Question: What is your favriote kind of pie? confused
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Hair

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:16 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Wuz up wonderman, welcome to KMC. Soon you might see a moderator, or at least see the way they close threads down. Even thou you have good intentions in this thread, moderators arnt human. They don't feel pity, or remorse, and they will not stop ''EVER'' until useless threads like this one are closed.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:17 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Milkie
I TOLD HIM SUP

Easy, your "sup" post wasn't on the thread when I was typing my response.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:17 AM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Wuz up wonderman, welcome to KMC. Soon you might see a moderator, or at least see the way they close threads down. Even thou you have good intentions in this thread, moderators arnt human. They don't feel pity, or remorse, and they will not stop ''EVER'' until useless threads like this one are closed.

I've seen Digimark eat a child's soul. no expression

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:19 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Tron has made me cry before. embarrasment

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:21 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

ive seen 2 people get banned in a tugawar thread. and 1 came back,i hear.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:24 AM