KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vampire Batman v.s. Ghost Rider

Vampire Batman v.s. Ghost Rider
Started by: Reaper777

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Reaper777

Vampire Batman v.s. Ghost Rider

I was too dumb to think of this

this guy, Milkie, reminded me that i can do this

Im such an idiot!

here it is, you talk about it beer

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:21 AM
Reaper777 is currently offline Click here to Send Reaper777 a Private Message Find more posts by Reaper777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pain_of_death3
Freakshow/ AM. Corps.

man...Ghost rider would kick Vamp Man's @$$!!!!!!!

BIG TIME...IF U WANNA ARGUE BRING IT smokin' beer Happy Dance

Anti-Matter Corps...we kick @$$/Thanks Batman Beyondmy sigs

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 05:29 PM
Pain_of_death3 is currently offline Click here to Send Pain_of_death3 a Private Message Find more posts by Pain_of_death3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Milkie

WHAT!?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 03:05 AM
Milkie is currently offline Click here to Send Milkie a Private Message Find more posts by Milkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

wins.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 03:09 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Stupid Thread no expression

GR takes down Blackheart, the freakin omen

Old Post Jul 1st, 2006 03:10 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reaper777

i wouldnt say that

what batman lacks in power, he makes up for in durability

i read a comic where he fights spawn, he got his @$$ kicked through the whole thing but he walked away from the fight.

Antimatter Corps, Bow Damnit! / sig by ME my sigs
Respect Venom Respect Pitt

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 06:38 PM
Reaper777 is currently offline Click here to Send Reaper777 a Private Message Find more posts by Reaper777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Reaper777
i wouldnt say that

i read a comic where he fights spawn, he got his @$$ kicked through the whole thing but he walked away from the fight.

That's because it was bullshit...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 06:58 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reaper777

i dont think so, vampires are like human punching bags, spawn was playing with him but he did get beat within an inch of his life. evil face

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:06 AM
Reaper777

spawn wasnt trying to kill him, but he could have at any time

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:09 AM
The Infekted

ghost rida wins

Attachment: 11.gif
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 04:50 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

GR wins. Its not like bats could even bite him or anything. And GR is used to fighting supernatural entities like vampires.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:04 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

GR owns 10/10

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:06 AM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Ghost rider owns Tenten? But she's so cool in naruto.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:12 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

aquaman,green lantern....ect cool

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 06:12 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassadar
Executor

Originally posted by Reaper777
i wouldnt say that

That was the worst written Spawn comic ever. Spawn should have killed him in one hit. I Know he survives hits from Supes, but Superman uses restraint. Spawn does not.
As for the fight, Batman cant really put GR down, but GRs hellfire/Stare dont work on people without souls. After a long fight, Ghostrider wins.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 07:32 PM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reaper777

Originally posted by Tassadar
That was the worst written Spawn comic ever. Spawn should have killed him in one hit. I Know he survives hits from Supes, but Superman uses restraint. Spawn does not.
As for the fight, Batman cant really put GR down, but GRs hellfire/Stare dont work on people without souls. After a long fight, Ghostrider wins.

i agree.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 08:00 PM