KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Man vs. Ultron

Wonder Man vs. Ultron
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Warning Wonder Man vs. Ultron

What's it gonna take?

Attachment: ultron12.jpg
This has been downloaded 82 time(s).

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 12:29 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Ultron has took on Avengers before Wonder Man loses

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:23 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Ultron slams WM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:15 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:17 PM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

It look like Wonder Man was not doing good against Aklhema and Ultron made her.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 04:10 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Wonder Man will take it more times than not.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 06:09 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

This is the Wonder Man battle to me. If he can take down Ultron...a guy made of pure adamantium with all the cards in his favor...genius, strength/inv. ray beams then I'm happy.
With his speed and stamina not to mention his punch i think Wonder Man can take this fight.
Don't get me wrong though...Ultron may be the guy that kills Wonder Man when he gets an opening.

Attachment: ultronunleashed.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 02:10 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Ultron wins a large majority. Hes smacked around Wonder Man along with the rest of the Avengers on his own in the past.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 03:31 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Someone should post the scans of Ultron Unlimited, at one point Simon was winning against 7 Ultrons, he only lost after a giant Ultron showed up to help.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 04:23 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

I think Wonder Man couldn't handle an advanced model of Ultron all by himself...

Sig by Scy!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 04:31 PM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Deutschland Weltmeister? Glaube nicht, auch wenns gestern ein cooles Spiel war big grin

ehm yes by the way Wm can take 5/10 of the fights.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 04:38 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

I'd give WM the slight majority. As Lucid pointed out, he's been able to beat Ultron singlehandedly before.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 04:41 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

WM has one of the best records against Ultron. Wm will take the slight majority.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 04:46 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arahan
Deutschland Weltmeister? Glaube nicht, auch wenns gestern ein cooles Spiel war big grin

ehm yes by the way Wm can take 5/10 of the fights.

wer denn sonst? England?! laughing

Ultron has a far greater resilience than you might think...

Sig by Scy!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 05:11 PM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Originally posted by Silent Master
Someone should post the scans of Ultron Unlimited, at one point Simon was winning against 7 Ultrons, he only lost after a giant Ultron showed up to help.

But none of those were the real Ultron made completely grade A adamantium, that Ultron fought off Wonder Wan, Thor, Giant Man, Wasp, Iron Man, Cap, Black Panther, Firestar, Vision and Scarlet Witch all at once at the end of the story.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 05:12 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Originally posted by RogerRamjet
wer denn sonst? England?! laughing

Ultron has a far greater resilience than you might think...

No one says that ultron hasnt a great resitence. But Wonder Man
isnt a pushover either. 50/50 chances

omg ne England bestimmt nicht^^ cool jemanden aus germany hier zu treffen cool

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 05:29 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

when ultron has an entire army of ultrons he should have won and taken over the world pure PIS that they beat all those Ultrons less scarlet witch was using her hexes only excuse i can think of oh and that anti metal but if they didnt have any of that they would have died or should have.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 06:12 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

I remember i made a thread...who can eat bullets for lunch. I think freaking Ultron can.
However...now that Wondy has joined the league of the super fast...i fig. he can tackle this...with a yellow flag.

Attachment: yellow_flag.gif
This has been downloaded 23 time(s).

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 01:05 PM
Accel

^^Wow. What a completely random thing to say.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 01:13 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

What. When you can travel at the speed of light or beyond that kinda gives you an advantage over people who can't like Hulk

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 01:17 PM