KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » spidey and the bat run the gauntlet:

spidey and the bat run the gauntlet:
Started by: thisredbox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
thisredbox
Listener

spidey and the bat run the gauntlet:

Spidey and the Bat run the gauntlet (and specify how much prep time would be needed to beat each level):

(WITH prep/full strength)

you know the drill...

1. Sauron
2. Weapon X (www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Cha...sp?UniqueId=482)
3. Cable
4. Stryfe
5. Onslaught
6. Darkseid
7. Apocalypse

go!

Last edited by thisredbox on Jun 9th, 2006 at 08:37 PM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:30 PM
thisredbox is currently offline Click here to Send thisredbox a Private Message Find more posts by thisredbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Which version of Weapon X? and how much prep?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:31 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

They not getting past Current Cable.......erm

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:34 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Onslaught?....are you serious?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:37 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thisredbox
Listener

they can have as much prep time as they need smile

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:37 PM
thisredbox is currently offline Click here to Send thisredbox a Private Message Find more posts by thisredbox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Their not getting past Weapon X, the only thing that can stop him is a hydrogen bomc at point blank....and if he wants to die.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:39 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thisredbox
Listener

oh well, i guess it is a bit unfair...but batman could probably get his hands on a hydrogen bomb...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:41 PM
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thisredbox
oh well, i guess it is a bit unfair...but batman could probably get his hands on a hydrogen bomb...

and risk killing civilians? naaa, and him killing Weapon X would go against his code of ethics.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:45 PM
..:Sn0w:..

If they have unlimited prep they get through it all.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:55 PM
..:Sn0w:.. is currently offline Click here to Send ..:Sn0w:.. a Private Message Find more posts by ..:Sn0w:.. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Motherbox everyone. smile

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 09:31 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thisredbox
Listener

its always a motherbox smile

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 09:41 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Why is Onslaught 5th?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 09:47 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

They definitely get Sauron, could possibly get Weapon X seeing as how they have unlimited amounts of prep time. Everyone else mops the floor wit em.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 09:54 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote