KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » thor's hammer vs. the Symyiotic suit venom etc)

thor's hammer vs. the Symyiotic suit venom etc)
Started by: Tank_6603

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tank_6603
Cybernetic Spirit

thor's hammer vs. the Symyiotic suit venom etc)

which is more powerful, I'm drunk bte and i might get ripped for this...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 05:39 AM
Tank_6603 is currently offline Click here to Send Tank_6603 a Private Message Find more posts by Tank_6603 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

thors hammer can produce lighting, you do the math.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 05:41 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

well if i had to pick on of them id pick the suit just cause i like it more

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 05:42 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tank_6603

Definitely going to get ripped.

Ok the suit has several pro's and cons.

The Pro's : The symbiotic suit is very versatile being able to adapt to each new host and take something from them , it usually gives it's wearers an amp in strength (it can ether double your base strength or double it adding on the same strength the previous wearer had) , and has various shape shifting abilities.

The Con's : The suit is a living being , as such your going to have the suit nagging you to do things which will feed it (it feeds off adrenalin) , it also can leave you at will unless your permanently bonded to it. Finally the suits two weaknesses are readily available.

Mjolnir on the other hand has quite a few pro's and very few cons.

Pro's : The hammer is near indestructible and as such it hurts like hell when impacting against your opponents skull. You usually become an incarnate of Thor when wielding the hammer , it also bestows weather controlling abilities , various amounts of energy manipulation and you can also remove souls and slow time.

Cons : You have to be worthy to lift the hammer .

The Hammer takes it thumb up

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 06:19 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by grey fox
Definitely going to get ripped.

Ok the suit has several pro's and cons.

The Pro's : The symbiotic suit is very versatile being able to adapt to each new host and take something from them , it usually gives it's wearers an amp in strength (it can ether double your base strength or double it adding on the same strength the previous wearer had) , and has various shape shifting abilities.

The Con's : The suit is a living being , as such your going to have the suit nagging you to do things which will feed it (it feeds off adrenalin) , it also can leave you at will unless your permanently bonded to it. Finally the suits two weaknesses are readily available.

Mjolnir on the other hand has quite a few pro's and very few cons.

Pro's : The hammer is near indestructible and as such it hurts like hell when impacting against your opponents skull. You usually become an incarnate of Thor when wielding the hammer , it also bestows weather controlling abilities , various amounts of energy manipulation and you can also remove souls and slow time.

Cons : You have to be worthy to lift the hammer .

The Hammer takes it thumb up

their is one more con and thats it can be lost and if it is their goes your power if someone else takes it

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 06:26 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Sea King
their is one more con and thats it can be lost and if it is their goes your power if someone else takes it

Alarm?

What about if the Symbiote takes over the hammer? wink

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 06:53 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

lol

okay all I'm saying is if the suit get on hulk like in what if 32... thors hammer= garbage..

but other than that, this says it all:

Originally posted by bigbran
thors hammer can produce lighting, you do the math.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 06:57 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Originally posted by Tank_6603

You are obviously drunk. One could tell by your spelling and by this thread. Mjolnir is definately the better of the two.

Whoah!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 07:01 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by Inhuman
Alarm?

What about if the Symbiote takes over the hammer? wink

ah man i wanted to say that embarrasment lol

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 07:45 AM