KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman haywire in Marvel

Superman haywire in Marvel
Started by: Psyquis52

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Superman haywire in Marvel

This is not a gauntlet! Just to be clear.

Superman is on bloodlust and he encounters these people

Iron Man
Beast
Daredevil
Captain America
Cage
Spiderwoman
Wonderman
Warbird
Falcon
Echo
US Agent

How does it go? Do they stop him? Do they die? How?

Alternate Team A

Grey Hulk
Thing
Human Torch
Reed Richards
Susan Storm
She-Hulk
Henry Pym
Namorita
Spiderman
Wolverine
Ghost Rider

How does it go for them?

Alternate Team B

Hercules
Thunderstrike
War Machine
Captain Britain
Quicksilver
Havok
Cyclops
Northstar

That's all the teams for now.

Whoah!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 06:23 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

sue stops him.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 06:26 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

reed and ghost team and take him down for good

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 06:27 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bigbran
sue stops him.

I doubt it , Supes is so damn fast i dont think sue could geat a bead on him.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 06:30 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by Sea King
reed and ghost team and take him down for good

ghost holds him off with the penence star (caues sups is bloodlust and has killed people) while reed devlops a weapon that replaces all yellow sun energy on the planet with red sun energy and makes it so all yellow sun energy that is the sun emits to earth transfers to red sun energy and al the y sun energy in sups turns to r sun energy

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 06:39 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A.J
Restricted

Account Restricted

But how do they know about the yellow sun.

Sig by Leo.M

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 06:43 AM
A.J is currently offline Click here to Send A.J a Private Message Find more posts by A.J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrHeavySilence

Alternate Team A has the best chance. They have big hitters and intelligent strategists. If you get all those people to play nice, they could do some damage to Supes.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 06:43 AM
MrHeavySilence is currently offline Click here to Send MrHeavySilence a Private Message Find more posts by MrHeavySilence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by A.J
But how do they know about the yellow sun.

by forum rules all oponents get basic knowladge of their opponent

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 06:46 AM
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

No basic knowledge! He's an unknown source from an alternate dimension.

Sorry to sabatoge you Sea King, but here's a question: Does Reed really need prior knowledge in order for him to come up with a solution?

Whoah!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 06:58 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Originally posted by Psyquis52
No basic knowledge! He's an unknown source from an alternate dimension.

Sorry to sabatoge you Sea King, but here's a question: Does Reed really need prior knowledge in order for him to come up with a solution?

well i dont gess i mean hes pretty smart

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 07:44 AM
ZephroCarnelian

Supes could take all of these teams down, feasibly.

Biggest problem though, is Ghost Rider. yes

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 09:04 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Supes could take all of these teams down, feasibly.

Biggest problem though, is Ghost Rider. yes

Wow! I'd really like to know how you came to that conclusion.

Seriously. I'd like to know.

Whoah!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 09:08 AM
ZephroCarnelian

On the first team, no-one has the power to hurt Superman - after all, Superman is invulnerable (to most things). Superman would speedblitz this team to nothingness.

Second team has Ghost Rider in it, who has powerful mystic attacks - the kind of attacks that Superman's invulnerability rarely protect him from. So, in theory - Ghost Rider has a chance of hurting Supes. But again - all the characters are insanely slow (compared to Supes) and very VERY weak. Grey Hulk and Thing would be dispatched with one pimp slap each. Mr Fantastic would be melted by heat vision... etc etc. All this could happen before these guys even notice, as Superman would be moving so fast.

Third team is a toughie. Hercules is strong, but one-dimensional. Supes takes him down. Captain Britain is thick as pig-crap. Cyclops and Havok wouldn't be able to hurt Superman - Havok might be able to throw him off, but not injure him. QS is very very slow compared to Supes. Northstar is nearly as fast as Supes, but doesn't have any way of hurting him. smile

The only real threats to Superman on any team are GR (mystical), RR (super-genius)and Hercules (mysically granted strength). But all these three are far FAR too slow to realistically be a threat to a Superman going all out.

smile

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 09:21 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
On the first team, no-one has the power to hurt Superman - after all, Superman is invulnerable (to most things). Superman would speedblitz this team to nothingness.

Second team has Ghost Rider in it, who has powerful mystic attacks - the kind of attacks that Superman's invulnerability rarely protect him from. So, in theory - Ghost Rider has a chance of hurting Supes. But again - all the characters are insanely slow (compared to Supes) and very VERY weak. Grey Hulk and Thing would be dispatched with one pimp slap each. Mr Fantastic would be melted by heat vision... etc etc. All this could happen before these guys even notice, as Superman would be moving so fast.

Third team is a toughie. Hercules is strong, but one-dimensional. Supes takes him down. Captain Britain is thick as pig-crap. Cyclops and Havok wouldn't be able to hurt Superman - Havok might be able to throw him off, but not injure him. QS is very very slow compared to Supes. Northstar is nearly as fast as Supes, but doesn't have any way of hurting him. smile

The only real threats to Superman on any team are GR (mystical), RR (super-genius)and Hercules (mysically granted strength). But all these three are far FAR too slow to realistically be a threat to a Superman going all out.

smile

GR being the fastest and that's when he's on his bike. However his durability would be something of a shock to Superman. I've seen GR get blown up completely then repiece himself and go right at it. This might shock Superman.

Whoah!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 09:51 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Superman's mystical resistance annoys me , I mean magic is supposed to be able to ignore his bio field. So why is it he can take magical blasts that are supposed to destroy cities ?

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 09:56 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Originally posted by grey fox
Superman's mystical resistance annoys me , I mean magic is supposed to be able to ignore his bio field. So why is it he can take magical blasts that are supposed to destroy cities ?

I think that's a valid question. Anybody got an answer?

Whoah!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 09:57 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Imo, he is a premier class 100 brick under the biofield. Not always, but enough writers seem to feel so. It honestly varies, by the demands of the plot. Superhero books are pretty much based on dynamic factors.
Sometimes, however, his durability underneath is pitiful.
I remember seeing scans of him fighting somebody after losing his shields, and bullets pierced him!! Bullets!! The biggest jobber in comics next to physics!! So it varies.
Do you feel Hulk or Thor or Marvel would've taken the shot better, since they have no magical vulnerabilities??

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 11:09 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Originally posted by Psyquis52
I think that's a valid question. Anybody got an answer?

Bad writing.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 12:03 PM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Supes could just as easily take any of these teams as they could take him. In fact, I'd probably give him slight majority against each matchup.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 12:37 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Juntai
Supes could just as easily take any of these teams as they could take him. In fact, I'd probably give him slight majority against each matchup.

rather easily i think. gr would be a bit of trouble amybe, and perhaps thunderstrike (but he'd go down a lot easier than gr) on the other team. team a gets crushed very quickly. sue's shield wouldn't last long against a 100 superman bloodlusted punches/ second -- she'd get exhausted and collapse very quickly. her invisibility wouldn't hide her or anyone from his senses for more than a moment.

supes and gr would be the only really interesting piece of this puzzle.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 01:28 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote