KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » green fight

green fight
Started by: diabloman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tongue green fight

green goblin green arrow green lantern no ring vs
omega red red skull and red raven. which color team wins ?

red or green ?

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Last edited by diabloman on Jun 10th, 2006 at 10:30 PM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 10:25 PM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry fogot to put the title red vs green fright

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 10:30 PM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

yall cant decide here ?

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 11:31 PM
jrodslam

This is easy. Red wins. I assume Akardy is not allowed to use his powers(which wouldnt matter anyway). Hes the most duarble of all the fighters and his team is easily the best h2h combatants. Ollie(im assuming), is the best fighter in green, Hal is pretty good and Goblin is strong, but lack in skill.

Red 7-8/0.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:14 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jrodslam
This is easy. Red wins. I assume Akardy is not allowed to use his powers(which wouldnt matter anyway). Hes the most duarble of all the fighters and his team is easily the best h2h combatants. Ollie(im assuming), is the best fighter in green, Hal is pretty good and Goblin is strong, but lack in skill.

Red 7-8/0.
well GL still has some power in him with out his ring like thors hammer for example. thor is still class 100 with out it.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:15 AM
jrodslam

Originally posted by diabloman
well GL still has some power in him with out his ring like thors hammer for example. thor is still class 100 with out it.

no GL still has power in him? Where did you get that info from? you cant compare Thor/Hammer to Lantern/Ring.

Why? Because if you take away the hammer, Thor is still a god and still has his abilities. Take away a GL's ring and they are no longer bullet proof and have super strength. Hal is a good fighter though. H2h that is.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:18 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

no GL still has power in him? Where did you get that info from? you cant compare Thor/Hammer to Lantern/Ring.

Why? Because if you take away the hammer, Thor is still a god and still has his abilities. Take away a GL's ring and they are no longer bullet proof and have super strength. Hal is a good fighter though. H2h that is.
gl has more abilities with his ring of course. but with out he can still fly and all that. and i never said GLs ring is the same as thors hammer. no way in hell.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:20 AM
jrodslam

gl has more abilities with his ring of course. but with out he can still fly and all that. and i never said GLs ring is the same as thors hammer. no way in hell.

Answer me this. What GL can fly without a ring? Prof of this? I dont think ive ever seen it. sad

Who did it?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:22 AM
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Answer me this. What GL can fly without a ring? Prof of this? I dont think ive ever seen it. sad

Who did it?
he cant make a shield to protect him and trap others in shields with out his ring. but he can still fly. thor is way above GL even with out the hammer for sure.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:24 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Who did it?

He's completely full of sh*t, don't listen to him.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:24 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by batdude123
He's completely full of sh*t, don't listen to him.
im not in your family dude and if i was then yes others shouldnt listen to me laughing

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:25 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

im not in your family dude and if i was then yes others shouldnt listen to me laughing

What are you talking about? What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:28 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

he cant make a shield to protect him and trap others in shields with out his ring. but he can still fly. thor is way above GL even with out the hammer for sure.

You didnt answer my question. I asked what Lantern was able to fly WITHOUT his/her ring being present or in the area?

Who did it and in what comic?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:28 AM
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

What are you talking about? What the f**k?

good comeback yah like u didnt understand that. well if u didnt then somone needs some help there.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:30 AM
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

You didnt answer my question. I asked what Lantern was able to fly WITHOUT his/her ring being present or in the area?

Who did it and in what comic?
il find it sure.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:31 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

good comeback yah like u didnt understand that. well if u didnt then somone needs some help there.

Whatever, nobody respects your opinion and you don't know what you're talking about, ever.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:31 AM
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever, nobody respects your opinion and you don't know what you're talking about, ever.
]Whatever, nobody respects your opinion and you don't know what you're talking about, ever. [/B][/QUOTE] i know plenty pal you just never have the heart to admit when your wrong about something.

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:34 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

]Whatever, nobody respects your opinion and you don't know what you're talking about, ever.
i know plenty pal you just never have the heart to admit when your wrong about something. [/B][/QUOTE]

What (in your opinion) have I never admitted being wrong about?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:41 AM
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

maybe hes talking about Alan...he uses a ring, but doesnt need it right?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 02:53 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Blair Wind
maybe hes talking about Alan...he uses a ring, but doesnt need it right?

If he meant Sentinel, he would've said Sentinel. wink Which he obviously didn't mean because on another thread he didn't even know there was a "Sentinel" in DC. laughing

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 02:59 AM