KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » who cant beat hurt ?

who cant beat hurt ?
Started by: diabloman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

who cant beat hurt ?

out of all the dc and marvel chracters who do you think is the least that they can get hurt ?

i say blob and phoenix

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:14 AM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Juggernaut. It's literally IMPOSSIBLE to hurt him due to his enchantments.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:17 AM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Accel

thumb up
and thanos

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:19 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

juggs
agramotto(in his own realm)
thanos can be hurt, it just takes about a skyfather, he just cant be killed

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:22 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Mr. Myxlplyx

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:23 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

ive seen doomsday beat the christ out of mr myxlplyx.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:27 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

.......wasnt it his OWN made doomsday??

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:28 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Not counting cosmics/abstracts, Thanos, Plasticman and Juggernaut.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:28 AM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Originally posted by bigbran

ah him too, doomsday is pretty hard to hurt. he fight when superman died, superman couldent hurt him, until he broke his bone sticking out of this legs.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:29 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

and wasn't he just playing around?

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:29 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Blair Wind
.......wasnt it his OWN made doomsday??

Yeah it was. Mxy let himself get hit and then got right back up.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:30 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Adam Destine so far has never been hurt. Even by psychic/telepathic assaults.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 07:03 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Now that I think about it, didn't Doomsday rip Plasticman in two in Superman #75 (Death of Superman)?

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:01 PM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Accel

I've seen him get hurt quite a few times

Impossible Man should be "unhurtable"....... but he's probably not

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:06 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Originally posted by bigbran

lol True.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:09 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Originally posted by Scoobless
I've seen him get hurt quite a few times

Impossible Man should be "unhurtable"....... but he's probably not

He's not unhurtable, but he's unkillable. He can control every particle that makes up his body, so no matter what, he always regenerates totally unharmed.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:11 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Iceman is "unhurtable" by normal means. As long as there are water molecules present, he's virtually invincible.

Or maybe not. Is he vulnerable to telepathy?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:13 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Crease
Now that I think about it, didn't Doomsday rip Plasticman in two in Superman #75 (Death of Superman)?

Yeah, but it was PIS and all the JLA jobbed to him. DD tore PM's head about six feet and he tore in two. Plastic Man has been shown to be able to stretch all the way around to world. Anyway, even though he ripped him, he wasn't hurt and reformed himself shortly after.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:16 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

bull sh!t juggernaut can be hurt by magic and other dimensional power but he also has a very good healing factor

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 04:17 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
bull sh!t juggernaut can be hurt by magic and other dimensional power but he also has a very good healing factor
I understand that Classic Juggernaut could be injured only by those with the power to challenge the enchantments of Cytorrak. The list of people who can do that could be counted on one hand.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 06:58 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote