KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Juggernaut vs The Teen Titans

Classic Juggernaut vs The Teen Titans
Started by: Blade Cutter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!

Classic Juggernaut vs The Teen Titans

Classic Juggernaut wants to knock down the Daily Planet so he can play with the globe.He will kill any one that tries to stop him and he will stop at nothing.Can the Teen Titans stop him?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 06:36 AM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

Re: Classic Juggernaut vs The Teen Titans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
Classic Juggernaut wants to knock down the Daily Planet so he can play with the globe.He will kill any one that tries to stop him and he will stop at nothing.Can the Teen Titans stop him?

wow um i say not only does he get the globe but he use'es the titans tower to play baseball cool

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 06:40 AM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Depends on the roster current teen titans make the young avengers look like pros.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 06:53 AM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter

Nightwing,Star Fire,Beastboy,Raven(normal power), Superboy, Cyborg,and Impulse.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 07:02 AM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Raven is the only thing that can save them via battlefield removal.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 07:03 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Jugg's is gonna be playing basket ball , using two lamp-posts tied togethor as the hoop.....

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 07:16 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Nightwing,Star Fire,Beastboy,Raven(normal power), Superboy, Cyborg,and Impulse.
Star Fire,Beast Boy and Cyborg go down badly...Impulse has some chance but the way I see he cannot do a thing to hurt the Classic Juggernaut. The power of the Cytorrak energy is unlimited so he can't run out of energy. I don't know enough about Superboy. I know the has some sort of telepathy. Well if he is strong enough, Impulse can get Juggs helmet and Superboy with some mind attacks. BUT..If we are really talking about Classic one. Then 2 force field. One that is always on. That means Impulse can't touch his helmet so they gonna be messed up. I see the way of battlefield removal and that's it.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:33 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I'm sure Cyttorak's power is incalculable but Juggernaut's portion of it is not.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:46 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilnutta12

i say cyborg blasts him as much as possibl and starfire
they use ther combine strength and beast boy helps but juggs obliterates them

nightwing jumps over him gets caught then thrown thru a wall = dead

raven on normal gets riped but if she keeps distance
impulse trys 2 pull juggs into speed force while supes bangs him up
superboy shud soon nok him down long enuff 4 impulses fast fingers 2 take off helmet and raven does some mind sh×t

if force field is on tt get ripped up

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 12:23 PM
lilnutta12 is currently offline Click here to Send lilnutta12 a Private Message Find more posts by lilnutta12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

Classic Juggernaut should win this.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 01:10 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Rewmac
Star Fire,Beast Boy and Cyborg go down badly...Impulse has some chance but the way I see he cannot do a thing to hurt the Classic Juggernaut. The power of the Cytorrak energy is unlimited so he can't run out of energy. I don't know enough about Superboy. I know the has some sort of telepathy. Well if he is strong enough, Impulse can get Juggs helmet and Superboy with some mind attacks. BUT..If we are really talking about Classic one. Then 2 force field. One that is always on. That means Impulse can't touch his helmet so they gonna be messed up. I see the way of battlefield removal and that's it.

i think its telekenisis rather than telepathy that super boy uses. but like yourself i don't know much about him.

still juggernaut takes this.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 03:21 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Private Pion

Impulse vibrates him underground, then the Titans run away so they don't have to fight him when he comes out.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 03:29 PM
Private Pion is currently offline Click here to Send Private Pion a Private Message Find more posts by Private Pion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Titans go SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:44 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

teen titans get stomped

Bankai.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:45 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Accel

Does Raven have telepathy?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:49 PM
Accel is currently offline Click here to Send Accel a Private Message Find more posts by Accel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Sorta. She displays telepathy every now and than but she specializes in uber-empathy.

Best bet is Battlefield Removal. And Raven could just teleport Juggs to Pluto provided she has the chance.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:52 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blade Cutter

AZRATH NETHEO ZENT... shut damn little girl and play with this bus splat.Nightwing: Raven no she's dead what? no put me down.Jug:Now lets see how for the little birdy man can fly hahhaahha!!! You kids can't stop me I'm the human Juggernaut!

Last edited by Blade Cutter on Jun 11th, 2006 at 10:01 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:59 PM