KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Daredevil Vs. Carnage

Daredevil Vs. Carnage
Started by: Pain_of_death3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pain_of_death3
Freakshow/ AM. Corps.

Daredevil Vs. Carnage

Really...I'd have to say this would be an interesting fight lol. Daredevil is my favorite mravel character and all, but I think Carnage would whipe the floor with him, what do you think????????

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 02:56 PM
Pain_of_death3 is currently offline Click here to Send Pain_of_death3 a Private Message Find more posts by Pain_of_death3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pain_of_death3
Freakshow/ AM. Corps.

Marvel lol...I made a typo

Anti-Matter Corps...we kick @$$/Thanks Batman Beyondmy sigs

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 02:56 PM
Pain_of_death3 is currently offline Click here to Send Pain_of_death3 a Private Message Find more posts by Pain_of_death3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dinalfos
Lord Caco

Very funny.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 02:57 PM
Dinalfos is currently offline Click here to Send Dinalfos a Private Message Find more posts by Dinalfos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pain_of_death3
Freakshow/ AM. Corps.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Very funny.

I know lol...I typed that way 2 fast

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 03:42 PM
Citizen V.

no hes talking about the thread.

way too lop-sided.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 03:50 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pain_of_death3
Freakshow/ AM. Corps.

Originally posted by Mr.V
no hes talking about the thread.

way too lop-sided.

Mines 2 lop-sided...so Batman can fight him but Daredevil can't...wat did Daredevil ever do to u??????????????????? Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:28 PM
AQUA-MARINER
AntiMatter Corps

big grin well......ah........they.........would.....merge........together big grin

Alan Scott Respect Tread KMC AntiMatter Corps: Yellow Dawning Sea Kings Sigs

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 04:32 PM
AQUA-MARINER is currently offline Click here to Send AQUA-MARINER a Private Message Find more posts by AQUA-MARINER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pain_of_death3
Freakshow/ AM. Corps.

same w/ Ghost rider 2 lol...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 05:15 PM
Blade Cutter
Le Senior Membero Poonta!

Daredevil does not have a utility belt no sonics no heat waves no explosions no anti Carnage spray!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 06:02 PM
Blade Cutter is currently offline Click here to Send Blade Cutter a Private Message Find more posts by Blade Cutter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pain_of_death3
Freakshow/ AM. Corps.

Originally posted by Blade Cutter
Daredevil does not have a utility belt no sonics no heat waves no explosions no anti Carnage spray!

I know...i was bored 2 death lol...Anti-Carnage spray??? huh

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 03:30 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

DD is reduced to paste within seconds.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:41 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Depends on a few things. Does DD have prep? If so, i think Matt is being a bit underestimated here. Hes already beat Spiderman. Plus hes stalemated Vemon. He did once help Spidey and Vemon take him down. Although DD and Spidey both were getting tossed, it was out of the blue.

Given Prep, i say DD can win. Under normal circumstances, DD loses everytime 9/10 times.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 05:55 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jrodslam
Depends on a few things. Does DD have prep? If so, i think Matt is being a bit underestimated here. Hes already beat Spiderman. Plus hes stalemated Vemon. He did once help Spidey and Vemon take him down...

Are you talking about "Venom on trial" where Deardevil and Spider-man were trying to stop Venom from killing Carnage?
Because I really don't think that this "experience" would somehow help him to win this fight...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2006 11:03 AM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by Sam Z
Are you talking about "Venom on trial" where Deardevil and Spider-man were trying to stop Venom from killing Carnage?
Because I really don't think that this "experience" would somehow help him to win this fight...

Yea, im talking about "Venom on Trial". DD and Spidey werent exactly trying to stop Venom from killing Carnage exactly. However, Spidey did for a brief moment. Once Daredevil entered the battle, it was mainly him and Spiderman who were trying to stop Carnage. Venom actually tried to escape since Spidey and DD forgot all about him cause they were so busy with Carnage. Venom decided to come towards the end and inject Carnage with the dopamine.

Id consider that some great experience for DD considering hes already had a run in with Vemon in the past and faired quite well against him. Like i said, it all depends on if DD gets prep or not.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:12 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimrod009
DIABOLIK!

Originally posted by grey fox
DD is reduced to paste within seconds.

laughing

I aint no Daredevil hater but that's something I'd love to see happen!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:06 PM
nimrod009 is currently offline Click here to Send nimrod009 a Private Message Find more posts by nimrod009 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yea, im talking about "Venom on Trial". DD and Spidey werent exactly trying to stop Venom from killing Carnage exactly. However, Spidey did for a brief moment. Once Daredevil entered the battle, it was mainly him and Spiderman who were trying to stop Carnage. Venom actually tried to escape since Spidey and DD forgot all about him cause they were so busy with Carnage. Venom decided to come towards the end and inject Carnage with the dopamine.

As far as i remember he didn't tried to escape. He was standing and complaining that nobody fights him. So when Spider and DD efforts were hopeless he attacked Carnage, beat him so Kassidy was helpless and then injected him because he desided to leave him alive after DD's and doc's long speeches.

Id consider that some great experience for DD considering hes already had a run in with Vemon in the past and faired quite well against him. Like i said, it all depends on if DD gets prep or not.

I agree here.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 10:11 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

As far as i remember he didn't tried to escape. He was standing and complaining that nobody fights him. So when Spider and DD efforts were hopeless he attacked Carnage, beat him so Kassidy was helpless and then injected him because he desided to leave him alive after DD's and doc's long speeches.

When DD showed up and he and Spidey started to tangle with Carnage, Vemon didnt complain about how nobody was fighting him. It seemed as if he was glad cause it gave him a change to escape/leave.

Venom said..."Everybody seems to have forgot about us completely....Which make this the perfect time to become scarce!"

Thats when he said "Hold on!" and noticed the doctor with the dropamine.

The doctor even said to Vemon - "I see youre a craven coward and heel as well..Running away from Carnage and letting him run rampant over the good guys!"

Venom then replied - "Daredevil and Spiderman have the situation under control."

Youre right about Venom going back after seing that DD and Spidey werent doing to good, but Vemon was still going to escape had he not saw the doc and she insulted him into being hero like.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 10:24 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

When DD showed up and he and Spidey started to tangle with Carnage, Vemon didnt complain about how nobody was fighting him. It seemed as if he was glad cause it gave him a change to escape/leave.

Venom said..."Everybody seems to have forgot about us completely....Which make this the perfect time to become scarce!"

Thats when he said "Hold on!" and noticed the doctor with the dropamine.

The doctor even said to Vemon - "I see youre a craven coward and heel as well..Running away from Carnage and letting him run rampant over the good guys!"

Venom then replied - "Daredevil and Spiderman have the situation under control."

Youre right about Venom going back after seing that DD and Spidey werent doing to good, but Vemon was still going to escape had he not saw the doc and she insulted him into being hero like.

Yeah true, I haven't read it in a while. But he still did returned and beat Carnage smokin'

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 10:33 PM
jrodslam

Yeah true, I haven't read it in a while. But he still did returned and beat Carnage smokin'

True dat. I actually like Carnage.sad

One of my favorite villains in Marvel.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 10:56 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

coolest villains in Marvel: Omega Red, Carnage & Venom. hands down.

and as for the fight, Carnage wales all over DD. 10/10

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 11:44 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote