KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The guardians vs the Watchers

The guardians vs the Watchers
Started by: Big Sexy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

The guardians vs the Watchers

out of curiosity how many watcher are there?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:41 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

I dont know much about the Guardians but The watchers are supposed to be as powerfull as the celestials and theres a planet full of them.

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 08:58 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

watchers win.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:00 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rols
I dont know much about the Guardians but The watchers are supposed to be as powerfull as the celestials and theres a planet full of them.

As powerful as the Celestials ? Since when ? I know they are underestimated, they're really powerful, but as powerful as a Celestial ?

A Watcher is one of the big guys. A Celestial is one of the BIG GUYS.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:07 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly92
Bow to Amc or else?

Watchers win but they'll probably have plenty dead

"Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?"

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:09 PM
Broly92 is currently offline Click here to Send Broly92 a Private Message Find more posts by Broly92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

gaurdians are suppose to be really high up there, ganthet just one gaurdian and he is also the strongest is said to be able to crack a planet in half with a stray thought, i give it to the gauridans

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:09 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FujiFuu
Oiler Fan

when has a watcher ever demonstarted force? I know in a what if he fought galactus and was killed by him, but I don't remember any other time

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:28 PM
FujiFuu is currently offline Click here to Send FujiFuu a Private Message Find more posts by FujiFuu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:32 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Never, NEVER. The Watchers and the Celestials went to war and it was basically a pointless battle for the Watchers. They're powerful, granted, but nowhere near as powerful as the Celestials. I'll go with the Guardians for this one.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:34 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Big Sexy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watchers_%28comics%29
heres one bio

I know all about Uatu and them, but I still think the Guardians win.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:35 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Stalemate. They just stare at each other and do nothing like they do most of the time in their universes.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:38 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Draco69
Stalemate. They just stare at each other and do nothing like they do most of the time in their universes.
laughing

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:40 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

so just because there not as powerful as the celestials the watchers lose. are the guards as powerful as the celestials.
watchers win.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:42 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by bigbran
so just because there not as powerful as the celestials the watchers lose. are the guards as powerful as the celestials.
watchers win.

That's not what I'm saying. They are a peaceful people and the Guardians would defeat them.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:44 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The Guardians can tap into the Oan Energy which gathers energy from the Source itself.

I don't know much about the Watchers other than the fact they...watch.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 09:44 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

quote:
Never, NEVER. The Watchers and the Celestials went to war and it was basically a pointless battle for the Watchers. They're powerful, granted, but nowhere near as powerful as the Celestials. I'll go with the Guardians for this one.

There was a war between the Celestial and The Watcher, it was a pointless battle but not because the Watcher was weaker than the Celestial, they held there own against the Celestial, they werent decimated or overun, which made me beleived that they are equal in power.

My Artwork

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 10:06 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

There was a war between the Celestial and The Watcher, it was a pointless battle but not because the Watcher was weaker than the Celestial, they held there own against the Celestial, they werent decimated or overun, which made me beleived that they are equal in power.

They are not equal in power. no

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 10:25 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

It's hard to pick a winner when you have uber powerful characters like this one.

Going by performances in comics I would say the Guardians.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 10:48 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

watchers dont have that meany feats sept that big womping in earth or universe x when they where losing to the celestials, but the gaurdians are the bosses of the Oan power which is like fighting parallax in a way if you have to war against all of them.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 11:12 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

They didn't lose to the Celestials. They held their own against them. Add to the fact their is a planet full of Watchers. Let me rephrase that. Watchers have a homeworld/planet, but most of them don't simply live their anymore. It's impossible to calculate there numbers since their scattered all across the Universe in their respected areas.

How many Guardians are there?

Last edited by Adam Warlock on Jun 11th, 2006 at 11:36 PM

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 11:31 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote